Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

you make a bar out of a campground and then take over 80% of the bike trade and still you think you own all your so call friends somepeople wish the person running the little place would grow up and act like a adult and not a selfish drunk
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

i agree to that !! you dont even have a bar !! it is a groc store and camp ground or was no one wants to bring kids there anyway cause of all the drinking and bull what happened to a nice campgroud that was going to be for familys or you gave that idea up to serve beer so you could just be a drunk like you always have been and want people to like you you have to be a friend to have them
sideliner

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

babycakes 55 wrote:
i agree to that !! you dont even have a bar !! it is a groc store and camp ground or was no one wants to bring kids there anyway cause of all the drinking and bull what happened to a nice campgroud that was going to be for familys or you gave that idea up to serve beer so you could just be a drunk like you always have been and want people to like you you have to be a friend to have them
you are so right go get them girl
Camper

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

sideliner wrote:
you make a bar out of a campground and then take over 80% of the bike trade and still you think you own all your so call friends somepeople wish the person running the little place would grow up and act like a adult and not a selfish drunk
Sounds to me a competitor is having trouble and wants to talk trash about a business that does so well. It's a beautiful place with a great reputation. I should know, i camp at Hidden Creek....
Lake lover

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Judged:

sideliner wrote:
I agree with camper. Been there many times. A very nice place that my family enjoys going to. I only see middle class, white collar people. You obviously do not belong at a place like this by your trash talk. Hear nothing but good things about the people and the place. If you don't like it, don't come back.
Local

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Judged:

Lake lover wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with camper. Been there many times. A very nice place that my family enjoys going to. I only see middle class, white collar people. You obviously do not belong at a place like this by your trash talk. Hear nothing but good things about the people and the place. If you don't like
it, don't come back.

I am a Motorcyle rider and love to go to this place and meet other motorcyle lovers. I never hear anything but good things. It's a really nice place. I know the people that run it and they are good people. Finally found a nice place to ride and have fun locally.

Halls, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Love It!!!!
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

I haven't camped there but I went to the poker run this Saturday and I met a great bunch of people. Bikers and the owners. I will be back next year for the poker run and I may also camp there some this summer. Nothing wrong with family run business so wat if it has a bar camping doesn't really get the bills paid. They are trying to survive and my hats off to them

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I agree. Really nice place. Clean, really good food. Owners are super.
Local

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Best BBQ.
EagleFly

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Love the BBQ. The best around. I am going to try the smoked meatloaf. Heard it was good.
Camper

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Get campgroung! Friendly, helpful staff and owners, very clean campgound!
Dover

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Love this place..
I know

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Dover wrote:
Love this place..
They got it going on. Great band, awesome bartenders and now they have karaoke. They're open all winter.
missouri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

This is a GREAT place! Owners are very nice! Great BBQ! Have been there quit a bit and have always had a great time! Bartender makes everyone feel welcome and are always friendly! We had a heck of a time there last weekend!
Yuppper

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Great place great people you have to have their steaks on Thursday, best you can find in the whole darn area. The smell kills me when driving home on days I can't stop in. Give it a try you won't be sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springville Discussions

Search the Springville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
property on south side of Hwy 79 past Servall 22 min new story 5
Tina Raymer 58 min wth 17
Selena Gurule Berry 59 min Britt 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr TN Voter 140,725
Guy Biggs Owned 1 hr conn 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,944
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 3 hr Jeff 173
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••