Felony DWI charges pending after crash

Felony DWI charges pending after crash

There are 2 comments on the Buffalo News story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Felony DWI charges pending after crash. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

A Concord man faces felony driving while intoxicated charges following a crash at about 6 a. m. Tuesday on Route 39 in Springville, Erie County sheriff's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Kevin

Windham, ME

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Funny?? aguy 3 Months ago smashed up a pole and sign and was chased by a citizen and after the cops found him told the citizen to go. found out later it was a friend of the Police and the guy was drunk but no charges. Thats Hamburg for ya no guts no balls and no leadership. He kesner do ya think its time to show some care for the darn town that will pay your pension soon.
Kevin

Windham, ME

#2 Aug 27, 2008
wow 3months ago a guy crshed his truck into a pole bounced off of it and then drove off. when a citizen stopped him and the cops came he was tolsd to go. Found out later he was a friend of the cops and was let go. No charges. Thats Hamburg for ya. No Balls , No guts, No leadership. Hey chief do ya think its time to start cracken down on your own let us know when ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know 8 hr help 1
News Brooklyn pols express alarm about Puerto Rican ... 14 hr help phila 3
News NY subway tiles with Confederate flag look to b... Sat america sks 1
she is a FaceBook Super Stalker funny i had no ... Aug 18 picture this 2
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... (Jun '16) Aug 17 Liam 47
the truth behind the oj story Aug 17 COCO4U 1
impeach krebs May '17 Greensky 1

Springville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance