Ashford asked for help from Concord d...

Ashford asked for help from Concord dog control officer

There are 3 comments on the Springville Journal story from Jan 21, 2010, titled Ashford asked for help from Concord dog control officer. In it, Springville Journal reports that:

By: Natalie Condor Ashford asked for help from Concord dog control officer Puppy mill is linked to others in Concord and Springville ASHFORD TOWN BOARD - Front row, from left: Chris Gerwitz, town supervisor, Councilman Charles Davis, Councilwoman Beverley Hess.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springville Journal.

hate hellraiser

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2010
You can't just go around accusing people of having a puppy mill so what they have quiet a few dogs its not a puppy mill if only one out of a whole group of dogs is accidently pregnant and putting people names and addresses come on nobody cares about that kind of stuff... this isn't a journal at all it should be called the springville gossip not a journal nothing here is relavent or true at all.. you have gotten 2 adults and a minor accused of absolutely nothing and it will be proven that way too. Actually all i really want to know is why your doing this is it to prove yourself, to find a way to put excitment into your dull, boring, helpless, needless lives, are you jealous so you get revenge by taking advantage of your position? Well whatever the reason(s) its not right, and can't accuse people of being in cahoots with other people just because they own similar dogs i mean really?? So, if owned 2 female german Shepards and 1 male and a man in town somewhere owned the samething does that mean we are in cahoots and run ning a puppy mill? No, it just means peole have the same love in the same breed of dogs! Duh! So get over yourselves, I mean really find evidence, and then prove me wrong until then go bury yourselves in a hole somewhere!!
barks 4 help

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2010
puppy mills have NO concern for the puppies and adult breeding dogs!!! so spare us the boo-hoo's of 'we did nothing wrong', i am sure there is a connection with all the dogs dumped on trevett road, and left there to fend for themselves. So that's what love is?? A true dog breedes ONE or two breeds and cares enough about the breed to breed only them, not 4 or 8 differenf breeds. And lets not even get into the ppl that are creating New Designer breeds, just as bad. All puppy mills exist for 1 reason and one reason only.....MONEY !!!
hellraiser

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2010
But, what if it wasn't a puppy mill at all?? What if those dogs dumped off aren't from who you think??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton campaign halfway to $1 billion fundrais... 9 hr okimar 3
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... 10 hr grounded in reality 3
News Every time I watch Rizzoli & Isles , all I see ... 14 hr GIRL on GIRL ACTION 4
PS 56 Bushwick Ave-Madison St. Erected 1885 (Feb '10) Mon beangrinder 42
Public School No. 113 (Jun '10) Mon Mcallister711 58
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... Aug 21 Hmu 11
News 4 ways millennials can survive and thrive in Ne... Aug 21 Yea hoo 1

Springville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springville Mortgages