Three State Employees from WNY Accuse...

Three State Employees from WNY Accused of Filing False Benefit ...

There are 133 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from May 28, 2008, titled Three State Employees from WNY Accused of Filing False Benefit .... In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Three State Employees from Western New York are accused of filing false claims to obtain benefits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anna Banana

Buffalo, NY

#142 Jun 11, 2008
At certain points in time, I have actually worked with two of these accused people. Whatever the excuses, whatever the injuries may or may not be, you simply cannot be permitted to defraud the government or the state. Either thing will catch up with you and bite you, sooner or later. These individuals were fully aware they were playing with fire, and cannot possibly be surprised that they did get burned by the flames. One of these individuals, specifically, made a mockery of her time off from the job. Made rude, ignorant comments constantly, and did many underhanded things while employed by the state of New York. It's about time someone watched and listened to what these people were doing. While part of me would have liked to see more charges filed, the other part of me is glad that there is FINALLY a little justice. Some things have been going on for TOO long, and affected TOO many people. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and with way too much paprika.(my silly joke inserted.) Anyway, we wouldn't want people on welfare, for instance, to do any "double dipping" as far as earnings go...so why would we allow this trio to do so? Thank heaven for some watchful eyes that embarassed these people, hopefully made an example of them, and possibly could work to deter similar future behaviors. Remember, I'm not "judging" what I don't know. I have worked alongside two of the accused in my 27 years with the State, and let me tell you, these folks had it coming. Thanks for your attention. With any luck, you'll see a lot more state employees being hung out to dry for unlawful, false, and imprudent practices. Kudos to whoever set this in motion.
Not a friend of Jen

United States

#143 Jun 11, 2008
Rude comments are her trademark. She has the maturity of a 12 year old and deserves every thing she gets out of this. Karma is a wonderful thing.

I love Paprika!
LiLi

Buffalo, NY

#144 Jul 8, 2008
So has anyone heard anymore about this? Has it all been brushed under the rug or what?
Andy

Buffalo, NY

#145 Jul 8, 2008
Haven't heard anything yet.
sick of footing the bill

Buffalo, NY

#146 Jul 9, 2008
I doubt we ever will! They should all do time for it but instead they will use the tax dollars they stole from you and I to pay for attornies to get them off the hook and go out and do it again until they can collect their fat state pensions while the rest of us keep struggling.
Erick

Fredonia, NY

#147 Jul 14, 2008
Slap on the wrist.
still on the loose

United States

#148 Aug 21, 2008
These losers still collecting state paychecks and walking free? Thought I saw one of them stuffing that ugly pus of hers at the fair last week,(had a pig-nosed kid that looks just like her, it was scary!)
Darrin

Buffalo, NY

#149 Aug 22, 2008
All they got was a slap on the wrist.They pay back only part of what they STOLE and lost their workers comp. checks,boo-hoo, poor babies.
footing the bill

United States

#150 Aug 22, 2008
so no criminal records, no jail time, didn't lose thier jobs or even their pensions??? No probation, don't have to pay it all back???

When did it get resolved? Do you have a good source?
paparazzi

Rochester, NY

#151 Dec 16, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, there is always an excuse for being a thief!
I think all these people are in similar situations, state employees aren't among the best treated just because they are working for the government. They are more likely the government's bitch. They aren't politicians, and for some reason everyone thinks these people deserve to be publicly denounced online. And if that's not enough, let's show pictures of them. Great way to rub it in the faces of this man's 3 sons and anyone else's.
nice job

Walton, NY

#152 Dec 16, 2009
state workers in this area think they are the shit, gime me a break and get to work. how many poker games aree played at the prision? how many naps are taken? how much equiptment is taken from the prision? believe me i know. don't cry poor. if you do the right thing in life you will be ok, these people were NOT doing the right thing. maybe they can get a real job wherre you have to actually work for your money instead of sitting around and smoking and playing cards.
big z

Fredonia, NY

#153 Dec 28, 2009
bubba wrote:
here's an oldie but goodie - how many state employees does it take to change a light bulb - four - one to actually do the work and three to watch. it also takes them a couple of hours to do this - they need to fit their coffee breaks in.
im a state worker you have no clue what our job is about /when your home on holidays with your family / im plowing snow for 12 hours believe me it aint easy when you cant see 5 feet in front of you its really scarry / and yes state workers do get breaks to lean on a shovel give us some respect if it wasnt for us plowing /you would not get to where you got to go
Justtopointout

East Amherst, NY

#154 Dec 29, 2009
This post was originally made in may of 2008!!!!!!!!!! Somebody has a huge hard-on..or is one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses put former Brooklyn Heights... 16 hr GreatSouthbay4040 2
News 'Little Syria' Exhibit Heading 'Home' to New Yo... Tue Bill 1
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... Mon open borders policy 1
Homes for Rent in Eastern School District Mon Heather 1
pinhead lives matter Sun Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders May 22 Osama Been Romney 28
im fine (Feb '15) May 20 HairFlippin-Smirker 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springville Mortgages