Three State Employees from WNY Accuse...

Three State Employees from WNY Accused of Filing False Benefit ...

There are 133 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from May 28, 2008, titled Three State Employees from WNY Accused of Filing False Benefit .... In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Three State Employees from Western New York are accused of filing false claims to obtain benefits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
CHANGE NEEDED

Windham, ME

#1 May 28, 2008
Put them with the prisoners they were paid to work with.
John

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 28, 2008
dismissed from Job they stole from, loss of any retirement pension, and a nice big fine.
West Seneca

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 29, 2008
That corrections officer is tough work 11-7 go in and sleep on the tax payers dime. Only motivated people need apply.
mee

Avon, MA

#7 May 29, 2008
Do we really need pictures? Going from a 50,000.00 income to 12,000.00, how is a person supposed to live, I am sure all three have many expenses incurred while working as honest citizens,(I can say I know one). Pray this never happens to you, see what it's like trying to get back on your feet and not collecting enough to live on. I'm sure what monies they did earn were daily living and obviously not making millions. Think before you judge.
hillbilly

San Diego, CA

#8 May 29, 2008
mee wrote:
Do we really need pictures? Going from a 50,000.00 income to 12,000.00, how is a person supposed to live, I am sure all three have many expenses incurred while working as honest citizens,(I can say I know one). Pray this never happens to you, see what it's like trying to get back on your feet and not collecting enough to live on. I'm sure what monies they did earn were daily living and obviously not making millions. Think before you judge.
that has to be the stupidest comment on here yet ,you must be a state worker
crystina

Malden, MA

#11 May 29, 2008
busted!!!!!
and btw: there are legal ways of making money and taking care of your family other than stealing, and lying....
mee

Avon, MA

#13 May 29, 2008
Tired Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It is about time people like this get caught. Honest and hardworking people that heve legitimate injuries get screwed because of jerks like this.
That's funny I don't recall seeing anything that stated these people did not have legit injuries,
crystina

Malden, MA

#14 May 29, 2008
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny I don't recall seeing anything that stated these people did not have legit injuries,
maybe they do/did--but they were also being fraudulant, and when you do that and get caught there are consequences.... so now they pay!
bubba

Batavia, NY

#15 May 29, 2008
my mommy is a state worker and all she does is smoke outside all day - she's got it made.
mee

Avon, MA

#16 May 29, 2008
bubba wrote:
my mommy is a state worker and all she does is smoke outside all day - she's got it made.
Don't Hate!
last laugh

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 29, 2008
I thought one of them was a girl? Hard to tell by these pictures!
blood tells

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 29, 2008
Her Mom must be so proud!!(seriously, no matter what low stunt that trash pulls her mother smirks about it.) Very classy -both of them!!
taxpayer

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 29, 2008
[QUOTE Think before you judge.[/QUOTE]

Think before you steal!
crystina

Malden, MA

#21 May 29, 2008
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Think before you steal!
that's right
king of op

Buffalo, NY

#22 May 29, 2008
no this can't be true . those hard working folks woudn't steal from us.....can't be true !( sarcastic)
taxpayer

Buffalo, NY

#23 May 29, 2008
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>that has to be the stupidest comment on here yet ,you must be a state worker
No she "knows" one of them and has obviously made it her personal mission in life to defend her on here.

I enjoyed the pictures, they made my day! I just might print them and post them around town for fun. What comes around goes around and it's SO GOOD to see it!
LLarry

Marysville, MI

#24 May 29, 2008
You want Jennifer to really suffer...sacrifice her to Mongo!!!!
fred

Buffalo, NY

#25 May 29, 2008
they should all go to jail..
blood suckers
bubba

Batavia, NY

#26 May 29, 2008
here's an oldie but goodie - how many state employees does it take to change a light bulb - four - one to actually do the work and three to watch. it also takes them a couple of hours to do this - they need to fit their coffee breaks in.
Dunkirk Dave

Buffalo, NY

#27 May 29, 2008
If you want to know exactly what these 3 people were receiving, go to OFFICE OF THE NYS ATTY. GEN. ANDREW CUOMO PAGE, they all were on W. COMP "PLUS" receiving supplemental income, far from being poor and still collecting their health care and other goodies that the state gives their workers, look into PRESS RELEASES,it's all there in black & white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... (Jun '16) 19 hr idk 177
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... Wed Vorenus 13
News Child-punching homeless man arrested after psyc... Apr 22 OBAMARAMA 3
News Court orders Raniere to pay $444,000 in legal fees Apr 22 Moses Keatenbaum ODA 2
News Could New York City Parks Be Going Plastic Bott... Apr 21 nigbe gone 2
News Op-Ed Contributor: A Man Set Himself on Fire. W... Apr 21 JRS 1
Anyone know Joker?? (Jul '11) Apr 5 rere 10

Springville Jobs

Personal Finance

Springville Mortgages