The Springville-Griffith Institute Middle School morning crew keeps students informed

Dec 10, 2009 Full story: Springville Journal

Posted: 2009-12-09 The Springville-Griffith Institute Middle School morning crew keeps students informed S-GI students providing morning news to middle schoolers GOOD MORNING, S-GI - Students participating in announcements include: seated, from left: Tim Sutton, Alyssa Connors, Allison Stubblebine, Kayla Haberer; Standing, from left: Shawna Turner, ...

Full Story
unknown

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2010
Um... I would just like to note... that picture is not of the morning crew. I'm a student at SGI and that is a photo of the 8th grade newspaper club, not the morning crew. Just thought y'all should know. :)
unknown

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2010
Um... Just wanted to note... that picture above is not of the morning crew. I'm a student at SGI, and that photo is of the 8th grade newspaper club, not morning crew. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, just thought y'all should know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena PD Public Record: P.M. Edition 11 hr really 56
Pink Houses: Worst housing project in Brooklyn... (May '09) Sat Pink Multiplex 299
Any girls want to FaceTime me I'm 20 Sat Joew18tis 1
Facetime Sat Joew18tis 1
Pride-Rooms Sat Chatrooms 1
Why does my poop taste funny (Apr '10) Fri heygal120 59
83rd Precinct in Bushwick is Racist (Mar '11) Fri heygal120 16
Springville Dating
Find my Match

Springville Jobs

Springville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springville