Springtown Issues Boil Water Notifica...

Springtown Issues Boil Water Notification

There are 4 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Springtown Issues Boil Water Notification. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

SPRINGTOWN, Texas -- City Of Springtown News Release Due to water line break, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has required our public water system, City of Springtown, PWS ID 1840003, To ensure ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

RON

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
IF TEXDOT WAS WORKING AND THEY BROKE THE WATER LINE, ARE THEY GOING TO PAY FOR THE BOTTLED WATER THAT WE HAVE TO BUY, OR ARE THEY GOING TO ASSIST IN THE UTILITY BILL FOR BOILING THE WATER?
RON

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Apr 15, 2008
WHO WILL PAY FOR THE PROBLEMS WITH THE WATER? WILL TXDOT PAY.. THEY BROKE THE PIPE.........I DON'T THINK SO! WILL THE CITY.... I DON'T THINK SO! THOSE OF US THAT HAVE TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS, AND THOSE OF US THAT HAVE INFANTS... WHAT ABOUT US? BY THE WAY, I DON'T HAVE WATER. SAFE OR NOT!
Charlotte

Newark, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2008
It took more than 24 hours for some people to hear about the water break and even then it was from a place of business that would not serve tea or coffee (only bottled water or can drinks). In the future we need signs posted or more times announced on TV and Radio, so those of us that are not at home watching the News will get the message before we drink the water.
cody mcwhite

Montgomery, AL

#4 Apr 18, 2008
why gall dern boil water day ain't havin no babies there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Spanking High-School Students Is Dangerous (Oct '12) 15 hr Pubic Hair Itchy ... 2
Reno Council Fri BeyondtheSea 17
News Chico High School principal leaves for Azle Jul 28 BeyondtheSea 5
"Oath of Office" (Feb '09) Jul 12 Anthony Neelands 16
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
one said principal (Oct '10) May '16 Formerbanddad 24
Azle ISD Schools - opinions (Jun '08) May '16 Mom to two students 29

Springtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springtown Mortgages