Parker County family donates organs o...

Parker County family donates organs of deputy killed in wreck

There are 1 comment on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Parker County family donates organs of deputy killed in wreck. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

A North Texas community is grieving a great loss, just days before Christmas. But with their grief comes a gift for families they may never know.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

Sheri

Weatherford, TX

#1 Dec 25, 2010
This is such a special decision to make in the middle of such a tragedy. Rusty was truly a one of a kind individual that would have wanted to help others. I feel very blessed to have known him for many years and equally blessed to know his family. To his parents and sister, thanks for teaching Rusty the wonderful qualities that he shared with everyone. To Kelsey, Thanks for giving him love and the gift of a precious child and to Tyler- Just know how much your Dad loved you. He once told me that he never knew he could love something as much as he loved that little boy. Please continue as a community to support and pray for this family and for his close friends that are suffering the loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Mayor Candidates May 23 Texan 7
Hunter&Basham giving away CITY property May 23 Texan 4
News Pelican Bay struggles to pay bills (May '13) May 22 Texan 52
Do you have Skybeam Internet, share your experi... (Jun '11) May 10 Dave1217 93
Review: Azle Door Company (Nov '14) May 10 Jesse 7
News Perry, Patrick praise passing of Sanctuary Citi... May 4 gregory 1
our mayor Apr '17 Slumlord owner 9

Springtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance