jscp

Jacksboro, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2008
I drove by an accident this afternoon on my way home, and I was wondering if anyone had heard if everyone involved with said accident was okay.
Thanks.
Mary

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2008
jscp wrote:
I drove by an accident this afternoon on my way home, and I was wondering if anyone had heard if everyone involved with said accident was okay.
Thanks.
Are you talkking about the motorcycle accident??
Mary

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2008
My sister and her husband were hit head on by someone in a truck in Springtown on Saturday while riding their motorcycle. They were airlifted to Baylor Medical in Dallas. She is in critical condition, they are trying to save her leg which they thought she might loose! Her husband has a very bad arm/elbow injury and some other injuries. They were wearing helmuts and suffered no head tramua, and no internal injuries at this point. I heard the guy who hit them left the scene, but they later found him!
Jscp

Jacksboro, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2008
Thank god they found whoever hit them!
I drove by and I was worried because there were so many people and I was afraid they would block the ambulances and and med-vacs.
Is she doing any better?
I hope your family the best!
Than you.
Mary

Louisville, CO

#5 Jul 7, 2008
Jscp wrote:
Thank god they found whoever hit them!
I drove by and I was worried because there were so many people and I was afraid they would block the ambulances and and med-vacs.
Is she doing any better?
I hope your family the best!
Than you.
Thank you. They are trying to stablize her so they can do surgery on her leg. She has been given blood transfusions and is heavily sedated. Hopefully they will be able to save her leg. Her husband has to have reconstructive surgery on his elbow and is also in quite of bit of pain. Thank you for your concern. Please pray for their healing.
Mick

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2008
I'd also heard about that accident. That is amazing, if they were hit head on that their injuries weren't worse. God-speed to your sister and husband. I know on Hwy 51 that is a very narrow single lane road. I also know they don't treat hit-and-run drivers kindly in Texas.
vk-ftw

Denver, CO

#7 Jul 8, 2008
has anyone seen any news articles on this accident? I've looked everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attention: concerned citizens, property owners,... Sat Concerned Citizen... 7
clean up Sat Concerned Citizen... 13
Parker County Teacher Accused Of Having Sex Wit... (Aug '08) Feb 21 Donrich 15
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Nextlink as an ISP? (Oct '13) Jan 30 brandi_michael 2
Deer Ridge Estates Internet options? Jan 30 brandi_michael 1

Springtown News Video

Springtown Dating
Find my Match