james lee bamburg

Posted in the Springhill Forum

jerry williams

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
james was my best man at my wedding 35 yrs ago and havn't seen him since just wandering where he is and if he still lives in coushatta. left coushatta when i was 18 when i was 19 james come to south louisiana to be my best man.would like to find out about him.i havn't seen him in a lot of years.
Outside Limits

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Go look on Facebook, you can find almost anybody on Facebook and if you can't find that particular person I'm betting you can find a family member. Coming here and asking is just begging to try to start gossip and lies on someon
update

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2013
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

#4 Feb 5, 2013
update wrote:
http://www.knoe.com/story/1885 8564/keithville-man-charged-wi th-cyberstalking#.UQ_Ml0q-YY4. facebook
thats a shame
fyi

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 28, 2013
is it the same james bamburg that is brothers with frank bamburg? if so i think he relocated after being released from prison. he was drunk and wrecked into another car and killed 2 females, one was expecting a baby and the baby died too.
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

#6 Mar 1, 2013
yes i have the news paper clip from that .he was the best man at my wedding 36 yrs ago.i grew up with franky and jame lee.they also had 2 sisters lisa.and i think rhonda'yes he went to prison for vihicaler man slaughter
been thr

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2013
So did he also change after being released? Not being ugly, just wondering since the post about the wreck.
been thr

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Sorry, didn't mean to post twice.
gravy train

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2013
James lives in stonewall. If you would like me to get his number you can give me your name and I can see if he wants to give it out. Im sure he would
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

#10 Apr 19, 2013
jerrywilliams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 min Not Landrieu 3,503
maybe now she'll stay gone 1 hr MASSIVECOCK 6
Who ? (Sep '13) 1 hr MASSIVECOCK 3
shout out to and respect to Cody Upshaw Sep 27 His cuz 8
Looking for Chris Wynne from Springhill Louisiana Sep 26 gladtogetout 3
Kim Adams Sep 25 to whom it may co... 3
kylie griggs (Feb '14) Sep 24 ImJustsaying 9

Springhill Jobs

Springhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springhill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springhill

Personal Finance