haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Conartist is the word. And rat he better hope the cancer gets him before the people hes sold out gets him. If hes buyin something from u
Better get the money up front cause u gettim screwed if u dont
Betty Sue

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

kim quiet hiding come on out and play. r u scare? i promise im not gonna hurt u that bad. man up. call do something. when i knock yu need to answer your door.
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

betty sue kim got you also he is a scam arist.some of the family i s still believein this guy.he is a punk.t most worthless person on this earth.and his wife is as bad as he is.she might be worse than he is
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

sure hope his son turns out better then the parents .he sure has crap for parents.i really don't see that happening.look at whats teaching the kid
whatever

Emory, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

kim does not even have a computer. so all of you are are wasting your time. he sees no of this.
Kim is a nice person , been married for years and they have children from little ones to grown kids along with grand babies,
yes hes made mistakes but everyone makes mistakes in life, lat off of kim on here,thanks
iggy

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

they are never going to lay off of kim on here.this is a tabloid,this isin't free speech like it should be.topix is a bullying forum,and they are going to bully until they run everyone into the ground.it's sad we have so many head cases in coushatta.
Wrong

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

iggy wrote:
they are never going to lay off of kim on here.this is a tabloid,this isin't free speech like it should be.topix is a bullying forum,and they are going to bully until they run everyone into the ground.it's sad we have so many head cases in coushatta.
Carl, you sound like a broken record
Carl

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl, you sound like a broken record
and you sound like.?????? wait a minute it's comming to me.no sound.!just empty air. LOL
jerry williams

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

and he's sil making mistakes n his life.looks like he woud have learn by now.and the person that said he is a nice person must have not ever loaned kim any money.i didn't either but a lot of my family has.but ofcourse i.m not saying anything that i havn,t already said to this idiots face
FIDGAD

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Carl, as a so called Man of God, are you telling me no one should be letting the innocent people of Coushatta know about a drug dealing con artist? You would want the good people of Coushatta to be used and abused by this man? Really? So it's okay with you that Kim Adams has taken advantage of so many people? Because people who have been done wrong by him are outing his bad behavior, you are going to get on here and down THEM? Seriously!? So God is okay with scumbags who steal from people?(that's what borrowing money from people when you KNOW you aren't going to pay them back is - stealing) I'm sorry - He hasn't made *mistakes*. The first time is a mistake - all the times after are ON PURPOSE.

p.s the word is "coming" not comming - and the only one full of empty air is you - you are chiming in on a topic you know NOTHING about.
Carl

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

and you FIDGAD need to know even a thief can get saved and have a change of heart.you sure don't have one.praying for you.
FIDGAD

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Carl - don't tell me what I "need to know". You don't know me, just like you don't know Kim Adams and all of the horrible things he has done and is STILL doing. Butt out. You did not need to come get on this thread just because no one is talking to you on any of the ones you tried to start. Leave this thread to those of us who actually know about the topic. Especially since you did not answer any of the questions I posed. Instead you turned the topic to being about me - talk about bullying someone!! Don't pray for me either, I don't need you being condescending - I can handle my own praying!
kjk

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Whats the latest??
tsfy

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

kjk wrote:
Whats the latest??
u like adung beetle. u in evrybody shit
DEMON

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Carl wrote:
and you FIDGAD need to know even a thief can get saved and have a change of heart.you sure don't have one.praying for you.
The only thief in this room isss you Carl Fry. Stay out!
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Any news??
FIDGAD

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Nope no news - he still hasn't moved into Landlock, and it's been nine months... he still doesn't have his own vehicle.... he still has no sign of having two dimes to rub together... must be so humble to not be showing all his millions that he came into for being such a hard worker (sorry, couldn't even type that with a straight face)

Still free to do whatever he wants... had high hopes our new sheriff would do something about it.... but patience wearing thin.... perhaps the new mayor? won't hold my breath.... such a shame he's gotten away with all he's done for so many years... guess it's all about "who you know"
WhatsThat

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
You Carl can't even save any man. You can pray for man all you want, but if the man is not willing to save himself, then all your prayers are meaningless. Oh, by the way how can a man of God say to someone he knows nothing about that men are not praying for this person?

When was the last time you were over Kim's house praying for him? It's easy to say you are praying for this man or anyone else for this matter. Prove to men that you are praying for them, and then it will become truth. Until then don't speek, because as of now, your your words are worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springhill Discussions

Search the Springhill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tingle 2 hr Lacy 19
Red River High School (Mar '13) 2 hr Wtf r u doing 6
Charlie Canterbury 4 hr coushatta 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 2,624
Who are the hottest chicks in coushatta? 15 hr Damn 8
kelly Tue BearFoot 2
Billy Griffin? (Dec '11) Tue Just the Fax 25
•••
•••
•••
Springhill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springhill Jobs

•••