First Prev
of 7
Next Last
fyi

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2012
has anyone heard that kim bought landlock?
yes

Nacogdoches, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2012
yes, he did buy it
fyi

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2012
wo thats great so he is our new millionair
yes

Nacogdoches, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2012
he sure is
hmmm

Memphis, TN

#5 Jun 3, 2012
how? did he sue a doctor for giving him too many pain pills to sell?
yes

Nacogdoches, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2012
and he bought a lot of land in natchitoches and bought all the land that tango is on. and he bought landlock. eat it up ;lol
rrp girl
Seriously

Shreveport, LA

#8 Jun 4, 2012
so why is he renting a shack and driving a piece of crap car?
fyi

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2012
i heard thats its all true, so waiting to see him with all the money and living at landlock.dont know about the rest of it.
curious

Shreveport, LA

#10 Jun 4, 2012
what is Landlock?
yright

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jun 4, 2012
cool
fyi

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
landlock is a big ranch with a huge house on it. i am very happy for them.
Inquiring minds

Shreveport, LA

#13 Jun 4, 2012
so is he still going to be in the drug business or do his customers need a new supplier
jerry williams

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2012
yes wrote:
and he bought a lot of land in natchitoches and bought all the land that tango is on. and he bought landlock. eat it up ;lol
rrp girl
he bought landlock--dr.bells ranch and another in hall summit i say good for him i'm happy when a poor man does good.kim is probly the welthiest man in coushatta.i'm glad but i know there is haters out there don't down a man for doing good for himself and his family
Inquiring minds

Shreveport, LA

#15 Jun 5, 2012
jerry williams wrote:
<quoted text> he bought landlock--dr.bells ranch and another in hall summit i say good for him i'm happy when a poor man does good.kim is probly the welthiest man in coushatta.i'm glad but i know there is haters out there don't down a man for doing good for himself and his family
please tell me what he did that was good
whatever

Shreveport, LA

#16 Jun 5, 2012
give me a break - he is not the wealthiest man in town.... how exactly did this "poor man" come by his "millions"? And how is it that pointing out the fact that he is well known in town as a drug dealer makes anyone who says so a "hater"?? He sure as heck didn't EARN the money he now supposedly has. You say he is "doing good for himself and his family" well what about the families of the people he allegedly supplies drugs to!? I say it's a shame when people who do bad things manage to work the system and good people never catch a break.
jerry williams

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
whatever wrote:
give me a break - he is not the wealthiest man in town.... how exactly did this "poor man" come by his "millions"? And how is it that pointing out the fact that he is well known in town as a drug dealer makes anyone who says so a "hater"?? He sure as heck didn't EARN the money he now supposedly has. You say he is "doing good for himself and his family" well what about the families of the people he allegedly supplies drugs to!? I say it's a shame when people who do bad things manage to work the system and good people never catch a break.
i'm not saying he's a good man but what i am saying is he's worth 56.5 million
jerry williams

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2012
i really don't know kim as a person actually i just met him last saturday but i do know he can buy anything he wants i have seen it
jerry williams

United States

#19 Jun 5, 2012
and now he owns 10,000 acres of farm land in mississippi from me and the check was good
yright

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Jun 5, 2012
yeah right
okay

Nacogdoches, TX

#21 Jun 5, 2012
please leave my mans name off of this thread. it is none of your business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why is coushatta still a racist town its 2009 (Feb '09) 7 hr Naaazah 8
repent Sun Warning 1
Effie Phillips Aug 28 Just a little truth 33
what happen to junjun taylor? Aug 22 skayz 1
karla lindsey Aug 20 loco 2
Tony Lindsey Aug 11 mystery shopper 2
Really cute younger guy in an old truck? (Feb '15) Aug 8 That_girl18 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springhill Mortgages