Next Last
yeah u

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2012
What ya think about that feller

Since: Jun 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 1, 2012
He's one of the best guys that I have ever had the privilege of being friends with.
meE

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Great guy awesome
rip

Tyler, TX

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Heard he is gay if u get him drunk
matt

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Hes a good friend of mine
tiff aton

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 1, 2012
My best friend! Great person! Im blessed to have a friend like him! If you got a problem with him then you got a problem with me!!! Love you meadows!!!!
charles stratton

Lampasas, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2012
U prolly wouldnt be sayin that if u had to post ur real name lol
hisgreeneyelol

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 10, 2012
He is cool... far frm gay!:)
haha

Prairieville, LA

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Watch ur women he will steal em away then cheats on em when he gets em
Amanda

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
He is one of the best people you will find in this town!
haha

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2013
That what u fkn think
hisgreeneyes

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
We all mess up. He aint perfect dnt be on a public website tryna blast somebody cuz apperently he dnt wnt cha nomore.. he can be an ass but he is also a good guy at heart luv ya meadowwssss in you better write back lol
PATRONNNN
MY opinion

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
He is also messing with a married woman (without respect for the fact that there are children involved)....obviously not much of a MAN!!! Just sayin...
hisgreeneyes

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Your just a bitter old b*tch.. it takes 2 to fool around if the woman makes that choice thats on her also!!!! F*kn hata sign off stp hatinn !
Monkey

Stonewall, LA

#17 Jan 18, 2013
He is a great peron will do any thing for a friend.. and has been a big part of my life for years... he has a heart bigger than most. call him day or nite and he will be there if he is not at work. Yeah he drinks,and has a good time. but why not..and the whole deal with him with a married woman.. that all on Her- She is married not him Her sin. Girlfriend stealer. If u cant hold on to them that all on u.. Love u MEADOWS
MY opinion

Jena, LA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
hisgreeneyes wrote:
Your just a bitter old b*tch.. it takes 2 to fool around if the woman makes that choice thats on her also!!!! F*kn hata sign off stp hatinn !
Oh I am not bitter, I have been happily married for twenty years. I just see how these two are treating the innocent bystanders. Yes she is to blame as well, but he knows she is married so he should have not have gotten into this with her.
Cindy Upshaw

Shreveport, LA

#19 Feb 4, 2013
He is my nephew and we love him very much If he was the only one fooling around with a married woman it would be different and yes it is just as much the woman at fault as it is his. It is their lives and if it is true that is what is going on he is a grown man. Love you Brandon
Brandon Meadows

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 8, 2013
For the few people who have a problem with me I have been disliked by better people for worse reasons and really could care less what you think of me.
Justcause

Shreveport, LA

#21 Mar 8, 2013
You don't have the BALLS dose'nt give you the wright to open up something your not willing to give names to. Don't come on hear and start blasting someone for their faults. Sounds to me that your jealous. If thats all you can come up with, than i suggest you stay off this thread.

I don't know Brandon, but from the things that are being said, overall he seems to be a pretty good person. Keep it up Brandon. Words are words annd i'm sure your above them. Always look forword and you will become an even better person. GOOD LUCK!!!
get it right

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2013
He uses women. Leaves one bed and hops into another woman's bed in the same night
. Sounds like a really good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 min Hold on there 3,519
ren speir (Sep '13) 10 hr ashley bailey 20
Who ? (Sep '13) 16 hr LHSB 4
maybe now she'll stay gone 16 hr LHSB 7
shout out to and respect to Cody Upshaw Sep 27 His cuz 8
Looking for Chris Wynne from Springhill Louisiana Sep 26 gladtogetout 3
Kim Adams Sep 25 to whom it may co... 3

Springhill Jobs

Springhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springhill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springhill

Personal Finance