Burglar receives 10- to 15-year sentence

Burglar receives 10- to 15-year sentence

There are 1 comment on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Burglar receives 10- to 15-year sentence. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A Brattleboro man with a long record of criminal activity could be spending the next 15 years in prison after receiving his sentence from a Windham Superior Court, Criminal Division judge Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

Linda Dormody

Morrisville, VT

#1 Jun 28, 2011
Thank you Judge Wesley For showing us that there will be zero tolerance for people like Prada who feel like they have an excuse to take from good hard working people. No one has that right or the right to terrorize the children of our communities. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late night's Ferguson to be U.S. citizen; farm ... (Feb '08) Jan '18 Susan Blue Cat 14
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '18 James 5
War news and what it may mean for Vermont and o... Sep '17 Back East Again 1
Middlebury College Heating plant (Sep '12) Jun '17 EngineeringIdiot 5
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May '17 Ripflatlander 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Middlebury (May '17) May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 19

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages