Police log

There are 6 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Apr 11, 2009, titled Police log. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

According to Bellows Falls Police, officers responded to the Howard Block for a fire alarm that had been triggered by vandals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

PLAIN JANE

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 11, 2009
the word must be out its ok to dui in windham county. looking at this report they come great distance to dui here. is it our roads or is this the loop hole result of brats idea that 4 hard drinks a hour is responsible bar tendering. and to think i though wiping the bar was it. cheers to all to a happy sober easter. p.s. easter isn't all about hiding eggs and choc. something about religion was deleted by sandel wearing[ enviromentalist anti christ dope smokers] ha ha
WMK

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Tamaroa, that is the most illiterate and incoherant babble that I've read in quite some time. Exactly what are you trying to say if anything. I'm glad you're clean and sober judging from your post you problems would be HUGE if you weren't.
PLAIN JANE

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Apr 15, 2009
boy gas and booze don't mix and worse with these new battery cars. I was in brat waiting for easter but what the hell I'm i doing out here.good thing the car stopped cause i didn't.hope there's a gas station that sells a bottle or two for the way back through Atlanta.do not touch my eggs till i return soon.good thing this lap top still works even out here. that antenna in vt. must be up high or is it cause it's so flat here.
Dee

Bellows Falls, VT

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Jane, I love you dear. I do see that your comments seem slightly inchoherent. Perhaps you just neglected some punctuation; perhaps, also, you might do well to read through your own comments before pressing that submit button. You read like you're very angry or upset about something. There are some great psychotherapists in Brattleboro. I also reccomend something called "The Work", developed by lady named Byron Katie. You can see examples of this on Opra's website. Namaste. I wish you well...
PLAIN JANE

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2009
the court sends me to two psycho type doctors and they keep passing me back to each other but I don't care cause it gets me out once week in a county cruiser and its a new car
Johnson

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Apr 19, 2009
PLAIN JANE wrote:
the court sends me to two psycho type doctors and they keep passing me back to each other but I don't care cause it gets me out once week in a county cruiser and its a new car
Plain Jane, I nominate you for the post of Spokesperson for the Conservative movement in southeastern Vermont, in recognition of both your ideological stands and your verbal elocution in expressing them, which so aptly typify the movement. You are to local Conservatives what Mike Mulligan is to the non-aligned libertarian political-system exiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would bernie please just just the F up Nov 27 Common sense 1
Andrew Ford Nov 21 Sanders 2
News Payments promised town residents if voters OK w... Nov '16 Rex James 1
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun '16 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages