Connect with all students studying at Middlebury

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Mr D

Ducos, Martinique

#1 Mar 7, 2014
Hello everyone, I want to propose a social platform that I put online for students who are at Middlebury, it helps you stay in touch with all the groups on campus and in the different campuses around you students that you are Middlebury College or other University of Vermont. Here is a social network that aims to enable students , and without even knowing can stay connected to them with the opportunity to share and exchange ideas with the student community of the campus but also with the other universities of Vermont. Wherever you are , you will be able to meet and share with other students in other campuses USA also registered on the site. For students who are expatriates, they have a way to help them get in touch and find more easily with bigappol .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HCRS compensation package angers lawmakers Mar 15 tanya 2
News UHSD 27 budget to go up less than 1 percent des... Mar 6 Andrew Andrews 1
News Athens voters reject first-ever Town Plan Mar 6 Diogenes Smith 1
News Lawmakers praise gov's pitch for road, ag funding (Jan '14) Feb '15 other 5
why does brenda darling get away selling her pa... (Mar '09) Jan '15 Det Columbo 287
News If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... (Apr '14) Jan '15 Jaimie 9
Live Music at the Pizza Stone Jan '15 reverie22 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]