Corrections Officer accused of sendin...

Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pics to girls

There are 4 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pics to girls. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Investigators say 24-year-old Jay Mclaren of Fair Haven admitted to sending the photos to a girl in New Haven and a second in Whitehall, New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Pauline morris

Rutland, VT

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Hope he gets a fair shake at this. It is wrong to send nude pics period illegal to send to minors. With that being said I think if minors are portraying themselves as adults and they are not that there also should be consequences for that as well. There is a huge difference between predators and young men being fooled. Hope the truth to all of this is exposed . Lives are being turned upside down for all involved.
Greenstreet

Placerville, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
Most sensible, Pauline. It's no capital crime. But we must consider how a case like this gets started? Either the girl or other instigators are making an issue of it. First he has to be accused.
But I have to reflect that this guy is not being merely obscene but is an exposer. That could make you vomit. It is only an assumption that she can laugh it off. Instead, maybe she wants to put legal space between him and her.
But still, over all I agree with you. Girls should be more protective of their suitors. No good comes from a scandal. Like she could really just tell him to knock it off? But then I guess it isn't the brainy types that get into these duos.

“Promise, I won't bite ...”

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2016
It's wrong under any circumstances in the field he's chosen to be employed. JMHO.
Cheddar Cheese

Greenville, TX

#5 May 23, 2016
off topic: My Tarot Card Reading Last Night Said Something About HAVING A POSSIBLE ELECTRICAL HOME WIRING DISASTER, And NOW I'm SPOOKED!(oh WHY did I SIGN Up To THAT Tarot Card Reading Web Site??)(or at the Least, An ELECTRICAL HOME DISASTER Or Something Like That)(I live in an Apartment Complex, And NOT A Home, by the way)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun 14 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... Jun 14 Elmer 5
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser Apr '16 Marriott 1
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3
News Woman, girl hospitalized after being hit by car... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages