Judge allows buyer to move bodies fro...

Judge allows buyer to move bodies from cemetery

There are 7 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Judge allows buyer to move bodies from cemetery. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A man who wants to move three bodies from a historic cemetery located on land he wants to buy has been given the green light by a judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2008
He wants to dig up the final resting place of 3 people because he is afraid that members of the unwashed masses my tread to close to his home while visiting their departed. Lovely. Welcome to Woodstock Mr. Guite. Can we do anything else for you? It seems money can buy you anything but a bit of humility.
Ben

Bellows Falls, VT

#2 Jun 26, 2008
I heard the real reason Guite wanted to move the bodies was that he harbors an irrational fear of a zombie apocalypse, and could not bring himself to share his new "farm" with what he presumes will be the legions of the undead.
DogNuggetz

Bellows Falls, VT

#3 Jun 26, 2008
I think the guy is trying to do the right thing for himself. I happen to know that Mr. Guite is a necrophiliac and it seems perfectly obvious that he is trying to avoid the temptation of digging those bodies up and defiling their worm infested corpses.

Just my 2 cents.
JohnD

Southaven, MS

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Ben wrote:
I heard the real reason Guite wanted to move the bodies was that he harbors an irrational fear of a zombie apocalypse, and could not bring himself to share his new "farm" with what he presumes will be the legions of the undead.

"Irrational"?!?

pfft!

You've obviously never watched the documentaries "Dawn of the Dead", "Night of the Living Dead", or "28 Days Later". We'll see how irrational you think it is when their trying to eat YOUR brains.
Ben

Walpole, NH

#5 Jun 26, 2008
JohnD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Irrational"?!?
pfft!
You've obviously never watched the documentaries "Dawn of the Dead", "Night of the Living Dead", or "28 Days Later". We'll see how irrational you think it is when their trying to eat YOUR brains.
Hey, I've got a zombie plan... just in case :)
jim mitchell

Freeport, ME

#6 Jun 28, 2008
What a false concern he stated about his family, now he will be known only as
the bad neighbor and laid bare for that fact alone. The dead should rest in peace.
Fred Miller

Montpelier, VT

#7 Jul 18, 2008
Any local landscaper who takes this guy's money to do the excavating should not have the communities good will. Let it be the last job they do in the area.
If all local contractors refuse to participate in this guys dream he will be forced either give it up, or bring his contractors from Connecticut.

If he does that, locals don't need to welcome them, or provide any support. If they get lost on the highway, send them miles out of their way...in fact give them directions back to Connecticut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun '16 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... Jun '16 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser Apr '16 Marriott 1
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair (Jan '16) Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages