BF police nab seven for drugs

BF police nab seven for drugs

There are 64 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Feb 7, 2010, titled BF police nab seven for drugs. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The local police department led an early morning raid around the village Saturday and arrested seven people on a variety of drug charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Bellows Falls, VT

#62 Mar 10, 2010
estanson wrote:
<quoted text>
just to pop in here...
heroin is a chemically manipulated substance found in a natural plant...
many pharmaceuticals are developed in a similar way...
the point is that you can take a poopy and stick it in your pipe and you would get nothing...
same for the coca plant...its candy until you make it into coke...
pot is literally just a plant...
beer is also mind altering substance...
so is camomile...
caffeine...
nicotine...
tv...
You make my point. altered or not. Pot has been enhanced to a much stronger degree also, since my days in the 1970's

Since: Dec 09

Bellows Falls, VT

#63 Mar 10, 2010
Vermont citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana is illegal. If you disagree with that, get off your pothead ass and get it changed. Until you do so...it remains illegal and it is expected of the police that they arrest those that traffic it.
Some of the arrests were for marijuana, but the others were for regulated prescription drugs and prescription fraud. I am only upset because they released the little [email protected] to their parents afterward.
AMEN, enough said. The law is the law, or change it..........
estanson

Windsor, VT

#64 Mar 10, 2010
Rock11 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make my point. altered or not. Pot has been enhanced to a much stronger degree also, since my days in the 1970's
I hope you know I meant poppy...

Pot has been enhanced by growing a more powerful strain, not by chemical reduction.

too much coke, heroin, pharms, booze, beer, cigarettes equals death...
too much pot equals the munchies and a nap.
All four of our last presidents admitted to smoking pot...some regularly...
Olympians smoke...
so...what is the bad thing about pot (not "drugs"..pot)?

I bet you mix pot with something dangerous to make it sound dangerous...like a gateway...or a car... or a gun...but in of itself, its harmless...and relaxing and fun.
estanson

Windsor, VT

#65 Mar 10, 2010
Rock11 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN, enough said. The law is the law, or change it..........
on that point everyone check out validvt.org ...
the police judges and lawyers are for it...
the recent polls show vermonters are for it...

also, it is illegal as a substance with no medical benefits and high potential for abuse...when in actuality it has been prescribed by doctors as a less intrusive and addictive alternative. in other words, by the standards of the law (C.S.A.) it should not be illegal...
the law is defective on its face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun 14 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... Jun 14 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser Apr '16 Marriott 1
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages