Windham District Court

Windham District Court

There are 3 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Windham District Court. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

Stauffer admitted to corrections officers on June 1 that he had used cocaine and heroin over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

flat lander

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2009
another fine example of our counties best citizens at their personal agendas. I hope the county pulls together all their programs to help these lost soul mend their bad habits and ways and return them to the street to prove they can be changed with love and kindness. in closing this your taxes at work since most of us have no work.
REFORMER

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jun 6, 2009
THIS IS INSANE WHEN IS THE GOVENER GOING TO SIGN THE MARIUANA DECRIMINALIZATION BILL? ANYONE KNOW?
Linda Brown

Cedar, MI

#3 Jun 6, 2009
Every time I read the court roundup it always seems to be the same pile of losers getting busted again and I remember asking an esteemed law man if these people would ever get their act together and he just smiled at me and then roared NO!! I saw a name here last week and this loser has been in trouble since his early teens and now he is 41, in and out of jail many times and basically for the same offenses, domestic violence, drug possession and stealing and I am thinking he must be working towards habitual offender status by now and I was like, that officer was so right, they will never get it and apparently with some, they don't ever want to, till they are incarcerated, then they whine to counselors and friends and family, that he will never get into trouble again and it is only a matter of time before they are back before a judge again and it is too bad the courts and LE have to waste their time, money and energy to keep re-arresting these losers, tying up the dockets and all this for total losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would bernie please just just the F up Nov 27 Common sense 1
Andrew Ford Nov 21 Sanders 2
News Payments promised town residents if voters OK w... Nov 7 Rex James 1
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun '16 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages