Six receive diplomas at CHSVT

Six receive diplomas at CHSVT

There are 4 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from May 28, 2009, titled Six receive diplomas at CHSVT. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The six graduates of the Community High School of Vermont's Brattleboro campus are ready to put their pasts behind them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

roger smith

United States

#1 May 28, 2009
A great story, thanks and good luck kids
taxed

United States

#2 May 28, 2009
just think all that would of been saved tax money and their extra years and special school if they had done the right thing
Melissa Rouleau

Lowell, MA

#3 May 29, 2009
I just want to take a minute to appreciate my sister Monique Rouleau who was one of the 6 students to graduate. She has made so many mistakes in her life and its so great to finally see her succeed at something instead of giving up. Although I am her younger sister I am still so very proud to see my sister finally graduate High School. With out the department of corrections on her butt and all the amazing staff at the Phoenix House to help push her to where she is at now and for the Community High School of Vermont for being there to make sure my sister got her diploma along with many other students. I believe in my sister no matter the mistakes she has made and everyone else should too. she has worked so hard to be where she is at. Thank You so much to everyone that has helped through out the years to get my sister to the point she has reached FINALLY! Its been a long roadj for us all. Congratulations Monique Your Baby Sis Loves You and is so proud of you.
Melissa Rouleau

Lowell, MA

#4 May 29, 2009
I just want to take a minute to appreciate my sister Monique Rouleau who was one of the 6 students to graduate. She has made so many mistakes in her life and its so great to finally see her succeed at something instead of giving up. Although I am her younger sister I am still so very proud to see my sister finally graduate High School. With out the department of corrections on her butt and all the amazing staff at the Phoenix House to help push her to where she is at now and for the Community High School of Vermont for being there to make sure my sister got her diploma along with many other students. I believe in my sister no matter the mistakes she has made and everyone else should too. she has worked so hard to be where she is at. Thank You so much to everyone that has helped through out the years to get my sister to the point she has reached FINALLY! Its been a long road for us all. Congratulations Monique Your Baby Sis Loves You and is so proud of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun '16 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... Jun '16 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser Apr '16 Marriott 1
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair (Jan '16) Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages