VTA chief says better service soon

VTA chief says better service soon

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Aug 12, 2010, titled VTA chief says better service soon. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

With the announcement of several federal grants this year, southern Vermont should expect its spotty cellular and broadband coverage to improve within the next few years, said Christopher Campbell, executive director of the Vermont Telecommunications Authority at a meeting Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Vermonter

Milton, VT

#1 Aug 17, 2010
AT&T has two big pig problems, overpricing and they do not roam on any other networks, they have to keep building new towers, are we going to have towers everywhere we look? Regarding price, I am saving about 600.00 a year with sprint which roams everywhere and is far cheaper than ATT. Why do people not know about this because the salesman at att say sprint dont work here!

They lie and are just out to get your business. Yes the Iphone is cool but the evo 4g from sprint is far superior and does much more.

I stood outside price chopper and an angry mom was upset because she did not have service, I said I do, she ask who do you have and I told her sprint, she said, oh I thought they didnt work here, i said we roam, she said I was told roaming was not good, I said well who has the service....
Anywhere

White Plains, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Unicell was great and I was sorry that AT&T bought them. Price was great and we had service everywhere. We have AT&T now and you don't get service at Price Chopper or at times by the high school. But it works for my son in college and we have another year to go on our contract. We will look around when the contract ends - maybe find something cheaper. I'll check out Sprint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual offender gets 15-24 months in jail (Aug '09) Jun 14 Light For All 8
News Vermont State Police searching for escaped sex ... Jun 14 Elmer 5
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
News Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust (Oct '14) May '16 Anonymous 9
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser Apr '16 Marriott 1
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Driving the gauntlet Town along Route 4 collect... (Nov '09) Jan '16 Notgoingfast 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages