Baby girl in Springfield assault case dies

A baby girl allegedly beaten by her father last month has died. Officials at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center say the 2-month-old Springfield, Vt., infant - whose name hasn't been released - died Saturday. Full Story
Michelle

Ocala, FL

#1 Aug 12, 2008
Wow! No one in VT comments on this kind of thing? I ama Texan, and if this man lived there he would get the death penalty (which he deserves). Wake up VT!
Nana

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2008
My deepest sympathy to the mother and the family of this precious little girl. I lost my grand-daughter in almost the same way, so my heart is going out to everyone. Please know you're all in my prayers.
Nana

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2008
My very deepest sympathy to the family of this precious little girl. I lost my grand-daughter in almost the same way and it's the most painful thing to go thru. Nothing is worse than watching your infant child/grandchild die. Please know that you're all in my prayers. And the father needs to fry for what he has done.
Springfield Mama

Mount Holly, VT

#4 Jul 22, 2009
THe mom should be in jail with the father. She saw him doing it and didnt do anything about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust Dec 21 March Winds 8
Former BF man in hot water for prison letters Dec 19 MRC 2
why does brenda darling get away selling her pa... (Mar '09) Dec 18 thisisnotright 286
Middlebury College Heating plant (Sep '12) Nov '14 shill 3
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... (Mar '14) Oct '14 blasterboy1984 27
Star Fleet Oct '14 Driver 1
Addison INDEPENDENT Touts Anti-American Religio... Sep '14 Paul Revere 3

Springfield News Video

Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]