Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

There are 29 comments on the MyFoxDC story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked. In it, MyFoxDC reports that:

A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxDC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oregon_raine

Portland, OR

#1 Oct 21, 2009
idon't think he shoud be charged with anything. she should have kept right on walking.If it was a women would she had said anything. What is she doing looking in his window she must have taken a double look,
Rick McCall

Mattapoisett, MA

#2 Oct 21, 2009
If you cant be naked in your own house where can you be. Give me a break. This is pure invasion of rights if this was reverse gender and a man saw a woman in her home nude there would be no questioning why she was nude in her house . In fact I can here the coppers now "She has every right in the world to be nude in her house" and the man outside would be locked up WTF is this .
OUTRAGE!!! This man needs to sue the pants off of these cops. Im getting nude right now come and get me !!!!!

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#3 Oct 21, 2009
The guy was in his own home- who cares if he's walking around naked?

I agree with Rick McCall- if it was a woman, no one would complain.
Jody

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2009
From what i hear, it is illegal if people outside can see you. I don't agree with that at all cause they shouldn't be so dang nosey. Your house, do what you want. So on that note, how much was PJ'S bail little-me??...hahaaaaa...=0)

Dutchville

#5 Oct 21, 2009
Jody wrote:
From what i hear, it is illegal if people outside can see you. I don't agree with that at all cause they shouldn't be so dang nosey. Your house, do what you want. So on that note, how much was PJ'S bail little-me??...hahaaaaa...=0)
LOLOL! Poor PJ... caught again.
Mark

Montgomery, AL

#6 Oct 21, 2009
This is a complete joke. The lady that was trespassing and looking in his windows should have been the one who was arrested. "Hey son, let's go peep in someone's window and then call the police on them. What a great Mom she is.

I guess is you don't like someone, just go peek in their windo untill you see something that offends you then call the police.
April

Oregon City, OR

#7 Oct 21, 2009
This is ridiculous.. I would walk by THIS guys house everyday if I lived near by he is very attractive.
Rick a little off topic

Mattapoisett, MA

#8 Oct 21, 2009
Here is the arresting police stations Email address if anyone is interested https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/contact/MailFor...

I just mailed them to ask if it was against the law to sleep nude.
Rick a little off topic

Mattapoisett, MA

#9 Oct 21, 2009
Just as I thought nothing could top the boy not in the balloon Fairbanks VA comes along!!
Rick a little off topic

Mattapoisett, MA

#10 Oct 21, 2009
April wrote:
This is ridiculous.. I would walk by THIS guys house everyday if I lived near by he is very attractive.
For the record....Coming soon to a window near me..... I will be going nude every day from 5 am till 7 am Sat. Sun. Weekdays by request only
Jody

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2009
Rick a little off topic wrote:
<quoted text> For the record....Coming soon to a window near me..... I will be going nude every day from 5 am till 7 am Sat. Sun. Weekdays by request only
hahaaa, that's funny!!

Dutchville

#12 Oct 21, 2009
Rick a little off topic wrote:
<quoted text> For the record....Coming soon to a window near me..... I will be going nude every day from 5 am till 7 am Sat. Sun. Weekdays by request only
Is it okay to take pictures?
;)

“Go MSU Spartans!”

Since: Oct 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#13 Oct 21, 2009
I would think a little common sense would be in order in a case like this. If the guy is walking around his house nude in front of uncovered windows that don't provide a view to neighbors and passers-by and someone trespassed onto his property, then drop the charges. But if he's parading around with the lights on in front of windows that face the street when it's dark out displaying his goods like an Amsterdam hooker, then he should be charged. Hopefully my neighbors don't take issue with me making my coffee in the morning in my underwear.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 21, 2009
spartanman wrote:
I would think a little common sense would be in order in a case like this. If the guy is walking around his house nude in front of uncovered windows that don't provide a view to neighbors and passers-by and someone trespassed onto his property, then drop the charges. But if he's parading around with the lights on in front of windows that face the street when it's dark out displaying his goods like an Amsterdam hooker, then he should be charged. Hopefully my neighbors don't take issue with me making my coffee in the morning in my underwear.
Albeit I agree with you overall I have to ask one question...yer gonna wanna kick me for this but...how does the coffee taste from your underwear?? Does that save on filters??
Oh well, I'm in deep poo poo now...
Have a great evening!!!

“Go MSU Spartans!”

Since: Oct 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#15 Oct 21, 2009
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Albeit I agree with you overall I have to ask one question...yer gonna wanna kick me for this but...how does the coffee taste from your underwear?? Does that save on filters??
Oh well, I'm in deep poo poo now...
Have a great evening!!!
Yes you are Wiggley. We've established that I'm younger than you. You're lucky I won't go after an old man, LOL! Oh yeah, that's what my daughter says I am!(Just don't tell my wife how I filtered that coffee, LOL!
Jody

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2009
Ya gotta wonder if Mr Wiggley would be soo cocky if he was still in our neck of the wood's?....hmmmm...haaha

“Russian ties?”

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#17 Oct 22, 2009
I thought it was o-k to be naked inside your house,looking out your window, But not be naked outside looking in someone elses window.
It's so confusing.

Dutchville

#18 Oct 22, 2009
Gville Jim wrote:
I thought it was o-k to be naked inside your house,looking out your window, But not be naked outside looking in someone elses window.
It's so confusing.
Okay Jim. Put your pants back on and get away from the neighbors house.

Dutchville

#19 Oct 22, 2009
spartanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are Wiggley. We've established that I'm younger than you. You're lucky I won't go after an old man, LOL! Oh yeah, that's what my daughter says I am!(Just don't tell my wife how I filtered that coffee, LOL!
Ewwwwww! Underwear filtered coffee!

You, Wiggley, Jim, and PJ all need to go stand in the corner- you too, Jody.
Jason Lee

Brook, IN

#20 Oct 22, 2009
little-me wrote:
I agree with Rick McCall- if it was a woman, no one would complain.
If it was a man tresspassing and peeping through the window ant a naked woman, of course it is the man who would be arrested.

But if it was woman tresspassing and peeping through the window ant a naked man, of course it is the man who would be arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local undocumented immigrants sue over DACA ter... Tue Bert 6
Review: D J Feathers Aviary (Mar '09) Dec 8 Dan Michaels 9
Good magician for a birthday party? Dec 5 Tammy K 1
Pagans MC in Fairfax (Aug '13) Dec 3 Hellonwheels16s 4
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... Nov 17 Paul 124
Springfield Mall Nov '17 Laura 1
News ms-13 Oct '17 C Kersey 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance