tortured dod handfield scars eyes legs arms face pictures tape documentation

Posted in the Springfield Forum

NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE RUSSI

Khimki, Russia

#1 May 12, 2012
CARROLL WARNER FRIEND TJHS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE MARION, CPMS,OSD,MIL(YVETTESOSS)
YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD
MOSCOW, RUSSIA
STALKER ANNETTE AND DOD FOLLOWS/TORTURES YVETTE EVERYWHERE, SHE HAS NO PEACE ON THIS EARTH, ANNETTE LIED, LIED, LIED WITH GROUP, AND FRAUDED THE LATE WILL OF LOUISE DEARDEN MARION
CARROLL WARNER, OF WOODBRIDGE, VA SAW THE MARKS ON YVETTE ON THE NIGHT OF 27 SEPT 2007, HAND AND NECK, LETHAL BLOW OF ANNETTE TO YVETTE,SHE IS A DEPT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE, WITH ILLEGAL AERRIAL DEVICE THAT IS ELECTRONIC WARFARE.
VI AM AN EMPLOYEE LISTENING TO THE TAPE YVETTE HAS, ANNETTE WAS BRAGGING THAT SHE JUST MADE YVETTE UNCONSCIOUS AND DEAD, SHE WAS STATING 'I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I GET THE ESTATE OF MOM THAT WENT TO HER, I FRAUDED THE WILL OF MOM, THEN I DO ALBERT AND GERALD ALL MINE' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL
RUSSIAN OFFICE ASSISTANT
NORTH STAR HOTEL
I AM LEGAL I CAN WRITE THE STORY ON THE RUSSIAN INTERNET, ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND YVETTE AND HOW SHE IS TORMENTED BY ANNETTE MARION, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WITH THE AERIAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE, WE RUSSIANS KNOW ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC WARFARE, AND THE SYPHILLUS GIVEN TO THE COLORED BLACKS IN TUSKEE, ALABAMA, LOTS DIED WE ARE TAUGHT OF THE AUTROCITIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., THIS IS ONE THAT IS PUBLICITY, ALL RUSSIANS WILL KNOW. GOES OUT, RUSSIANS SPREAD THE WORD, INTELL HAS IT RUSSIAN POLICE HAS IT, THE VISA AMERICAN EMBASSY HAS IT ALL HAS IT FOR THE LETHAL KILL AND PLOT OF DECADES OF ANNETTE MARIE MARION, DR HART, SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXIST., HE PUT YOU ON MEDS. TAKE THEM ANNETTE, HOMICIDAL, AND A PROUD ONE.
OR RAM THAT CAR ON 27 SEPT 07 YOU THREATENED MOM AND YVETTE, AND SAID YOU WOULD JUST DO IT NOW HERE IS YOUR SUICIDAL CHANCE DO IT, COME ON UGLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PROUD KILLER, SO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL BE REMORSE, NO ONE, PARTIES AND DANCING IN THE STREETS EVERYWHERE, KILL YOURSELF ANNETTE JUST DO IT
OFFICE HELP NORTH STARR
CHINESE RUSSIAN FEMALE KNOWS OF THE SITUATION
HANDFIELD YVETTE MOSCOW PAIN AND TORTURED IN RM BY ELECTRON WARFARE DEVICE
TEACHER HANDFIELD YVETTE OF THE ALEX CITY PS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE
FORMER TEACHER OF FAIRFAX CTY TJ TECH IS TORTURED MOSCOW BY DOD, CPMS,OSD ANNETTE
FORMER TEACHER HANDFIELD FAIRFAX CTY TJHSTORTURED MOSCOW BY DOD, CPMS,OSD ANNETTE
NORTH STAR HOTEL EMPLOYEE
TORTURED BY DOD HANDFIELD SCARS EYES LEGS ARMS FACE PICTURES AND TAP DOCUMENTATION
EVIL

Ukraine

#2 May 23, 2012
udged:

SHE IS A DEPT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE, WITH ILLEGAL AERRIAL DEVICE THAT IS ELECTRONIC WARFARE.
VI AM AN EMPLOYEE LISTENING TO THE TAPE YVETTE HAS, ANNETTE WAS BRAGGING THAT SHE JUST MADE YVETTE UNCONSCIOUS AND DEAD, SHE WAS STATING 'I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I GET THE ESTATE OF MOM THAT WENT TO HER, I FRAUDED THE WILL OF MOM, THEN I DO ALBERT AND GERALD ALL MINE' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL
RUSSIAN OFFICE ASSISTANT
NORTH STAR HOTEL
I AM LEGAL I CAN WRITE THE STORY ON THE RUSSIAN INTERNET, ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND YVETTE AND HOW SHE IS TORMENTED BY ANNETTE MARION, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WITH THE AERIAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE, WE RUSSIANS KNOW ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC WARFARE, AND THE SYPHILLUS GIVEN TO THE COLORED BLACKS IN TUSKEE, ALABAMA, LOTS DIED WE ARE TAUGHT OF THE AUTROCITIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., THIS IS ONE THAT IS PUBLICITY, ALL RUSSIANS WILL KNOW. GOES OUT, RUSSIANS SPREAD THE WORD, INTELL HAS IT RUSSIAN POLICE HAS IT, THE VISA AMERICAN EMBASSY HAS IT ALL HAS IT FOR THE LETHAL KILL AND PLOT OF DECADES OF ANNETTE MARIE MARION, DR HART, SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXIST., HE PUT YOU ON MEDS. TAKE THEM ANNETTE, HOMICIDAL, AND A PROUD ONE.
OR RAM THAT CAR ON 27 SEPT 07 YOU THREATENED MOM AND YVETTE, AND SAID YOU WOULD JUST DO IT NOW HERE IS YOUR SUICIDAL CHANCE DO IT, COME ON UGLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PROUD KILLER, SO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL BE REMORSE, NO ONE, PARTIES AND DANCING IN THE STREETS EVERYWHERE, KILL YOURSELF ANNETTE JUST DO IT
OFFICE HELP NORTH STARR
CHINESE RUSSIAN FEMALE KNOWS OF THE SITUATION
HANDFIELD YVETTE MOSCOW PAIN AND TORTURED IN RM BY ELECTRON WARFARE DEVICE
TEACHER HANDFIELD YVETTE OF THE ALEX CITY PS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to ... Tue sexual assault vi... 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue gwsbadass 1,360
16-year-old Fairfax girl missing Mon pleasssavecara 1
Fairfax 12011 Government Center Parkway EBT Sun lightzz 1
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Sep 19 old car 3
Rotting Christ Brings Rotting Culture to Spring... Sep 14 Culture Auditor 2
do women enjoy sex or is it just there hormones? Sep 9 magicman 1

Springfield Jobs

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]