Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2607 Mar 16, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.

Iraq War Cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 Lives
Cost could eventually top $6 trillion.
Now who will pay the bills?
happy happy happy

Port Republic, VA

#2608 Mar 16, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.
The minority of working Americans will pay those bills and the free handouts to those that are able to work and won't.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2609 Mar 16, 2013
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.
And the democraps gave us the coon experiment. Obama has been a failure from the start. All he has ever known is welfare and the welfare state. He was raised a Marxist(commie) and knows no other way of life. His whole hope in life is to ruin the USA, and he is doing a great job. If you like what he is doing, you ARE a traitor, and you and he need to be eliminated. Period. Bush was a POS, but the elite A-holes put him in, not the real conservatives. But he is long gone, and your BOY is the POS screwing the country now, but good.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2610 Mar 16, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
the real vets sacrificed there life for those unjust policing patrols.
you on the other hand was a loser and coward. kitchen mechanic and chief bottle washer.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2611 Mar 16, 2013
Martha USAF Ret wrote:
We seem to have a lot of participants in this forum that keep forgetting or do not possess the mental capacity to understand that the origin of this thread stated 100 percent disabled veterans not all veterans. This is a perfect example of why this country is in the state that it's in. We have a lot of illiterate people in this country that can't keep up with a simple conversation.
What is there about the term "100 percent disabled" that the illiterate do not understand?
We owe our disabled veterans but the ones that are 100 percent service disabled, they have paid enough and they should owe no more.
ok general custard...we get the picture. all of the so called illiterate ppl. take offense to your chracterization....maybe the masses don't keep up with military issues. get them a break, you mean person.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2612 Mar 16, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
still can't let go of those racist thoughts....stupid MurdaFudder!!1
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2613 Mar 16, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
The Republican cry babies,not wanting to pay a few dollars in taxes is ruining the country,too.They make their money here,with freebies,grants,five-finger discounts,then send their jobs overseas,in order to get cheap labor!By hell,I might be illiterate,but I'm not too dumb to realize who the villains are...
thats a high five comment....great come back..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2614 Mar 16, 2013
happy happy happy wrote:
<quoted text>The minority of working Americans will pay those bills and the free handouts to those that are able to work and won't.
you will pay the tab BOY!!!!!!!!!!now get back to working your azz off.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2615 Mar 16, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>And the democraps gave us the coon experiment. Obama has been a failure from the start. All he has ever known is welfare and the welfare state. He was raised a Marxist(commie) and knows no other way of life. His whole hope in life is to ruin the USA, and he is doing a great job. If you like what he is doing, you ARE a traitor, and you and he need to be eliminated. Period. Bush was a POS, but the elite A-holes put him in, not the real conservatives. But he is long gone, and your BOY is the POS screwing the country now, but good.
awwwwwwwwh shut the hell up you fake azz vet. i'm tired of hearing your old rotten azz racist talk. why don't you just drop your smelly old azz in a ditch somewhere. you were never good at anything and it shows by your comments. get lost old impotent punk. the nerve of you disrespecting the POTUS.....it seems like you never larned anything about respect while getting your freebies from the gov't. what the hell is your problem ole boy.......can't get it up anymore.... maybe thats why you talk that crazy shyt so much.....makes you feel like you're getting a nut, eh MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!
Proud Army Retiree

King George, VA

#2617 Mar 26, 2013
Petsound you truly are the epitomy of a Dumb-Ass! How do you
think the veterans ended up being 100% disabled? Many of them
became this way due to Service Connected injuries. Your comment pissed me off beyond words. If you had ever served you would
appreciate what these men and women sacrifice during their careers;
and without a thought of ever asking for some type of reparation.
You should kiss the ass of every veteran you meet; their sacrifices
gave you the freedom to make such stupid comments in a public forum!
Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.
DooDoo

Abingdon, VA

#2618 Mar 26, 2013
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Disability is disability, and it shouldn't matter if it was connected to being in the military.
When you join the military, you have to expect to get hurt or killed. It's like being a cop: There is a danger, and YOU have to realize and accept that if you enter that profession.
Well how stupid can you get?
Im disabled from the Air Force and veterens shouldnt have to pay no taxes at all;and if you had any guts about you I think you should have served before you stick your foot in the mouth...
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#2619 Mar 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a high five comment....great come back..........
Your President is guilty as hell. He bailed out Chevy and then sent 79% of Chevy to China. Gave 20 fighters to the middle east and 250 million in aid to Egypt while borrowing the money from China and putting the burden square on the backs of our grandchildren.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#2620 Mar 27, 2013
I can understand him doing that. He too is a hammer toe.
Jessie

Yorktown, VA

#2623 Apr 5, 2013
CitizenTopix wrote:
A Virginia Property Tax Exemption for Veterans statewide ballot question is on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Virginia as an legislatively-referred constitutional amendment. The amendment will ask the voters of Virginia if they will approve or reject a property tax exemption for a armed forces veteran or their surviving spouse if the veteran had a 100 percent permanent and total disability related to military service.
The ballot question reads:
Shall the Constitution be amended to require the General Assembly to provide a real property tax exemption for the principal residence of a veteran, or his or her surviving spouse, if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability?
How will you vote on November 2nd?
As a Muslim opposed to war, I think ALL war vets should pay their due.
Vietnam Vet

Charlottesville, VA

#2624 Apr 5, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>As a Muslim opposed to war, I think ALL war vets should pay their due.
Mohammed sucks and you know what.
Slave driver

Charlottesville, VA

#2625 Apr 5, 2013
NHT is worried because there is no one pickin cotton. That is ok! We will call out the bois wearing the new sheets.
G I Joe

Newport, TN

#2626 Apr 5, 2013
Vietnam Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammed sucks and you know what.
Aman. And mus-slums don't understand the meaning of 100%. Well, to be fair, neither do half the illiterates on this thread.
Slave driver

Charlottesville, VA

#2627 Apr 5, 2013
G I Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aman. And mus-slums don't understand the meaning of 100%. Well, to be fair, neither do half the illiterates on this thread.
Your point is?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2628 Apr 5, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Your President is guilty as hell. He bailed out Chevy and then sent 79% of Chevy to China. Gave 20 fighters to the middle east and 250 million in aid to Egypt while borrowing the money from China and putting the burden square on the backs of our grandchildren.
forget you and your selfish grandchildren.....nothing will available for anyone after we do battle with the N. Koreans.
won't be drones....but nukes the next time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2629 Apr 5, 2013
Slave driver wrote:
NHT is worried because there is no one pickin cotton. That is ok! We will call out the bois wearing the new sheets.
won't have to worry bout you boys...N. Korea will take care of all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC 7 News crew kicked out of public meeting to... Dec 18 Clint 1
pain Dec 2 Speakingwords 1
Bluegrass and Old-Time Jamboree slated Nov. 15 ... Nov '14 Baba1 2
West Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 2
Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 2
Fairfax County Police Officers Cleared in Sept.... Nov '14 Yup 1
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Oct '14 Foustian deal 2
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web