McCain-Bush-$4 Gas-Foreclosures-Torture-Naked Pyramids
Remember the Bush/McCain-style promises of creating jobs and helping the economy? How’s that working out right now for YOUR family?
There are 900,000 HOMES in American are IN FORECLOSURE RIGHT NOW.
This gigantic mortgage mess is happening because of two things:
1. Bush/McCain-style Republicans deregulated the home loan industry to allow all kinds of “funny money” loans, contributing to the problem of 900,000 FORECLOSURES (so far).
2. Republicans have spent about $500 BILLION in Iraq and Afghanistan, ruining the U.S. economy.
Overall, the Bush/McCain-style Republicans aren’t doing so well lately. What could be wrong? Maybe...
*$4.07+ for gasoline and $2.59 for eggs
* Giving our troops tanks without much armor...
* IRAQ PRISON TORTURE AND, AMAZING BUT TRUE: NAKED BUTT PYRAMIDS!
* Providing substandard treatment in VA hospitals...
* Canceling parts of the Constitution (w/ email spying and phone taps). NIXON would be proud.
* Making the U.S. a country that’s known for SECRET PRISONS (and then lying about it).
* Doing NEARLY NOTHING ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION because they
want their rich fat-cat contributors to have plenty of cheap labor available.
Also, we can do without Bush/McCain-style fear-mongering that’s being pedaled as “experience” and failed war-mongering policies that have made Iran stronger.
Oh, and they’re the party that preaches to us about their “Family Values.” Then Republicans were caught, again and again, sending sexually-explicit emails to underage congressional pages, having sex in airport bathrooms, etc., etc., etc.
PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF DO-NOTHING REPUBLICANS! IF YOU SENT THEM MONEY BUT DIDN’T VOTE FOR NAKED BUTT PYRAMIDS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL AND ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Anyone BESIDES McCain in ’08!
For Far-Right Conservatives:
Libertarian Party – lp.org/
Chuck Baldwin - www.constitutionparty.com/
For Democrats, Liberals and Moderates:
Barack Obama -... www.democrats.org
... and ... www.barackobama.com
(Please feel free to copy and re-post any/all of this.)