Vietnam Crony Communists Resist Const...

Vietnam Crony Communists Resist Constitution Backlash

There are 3 comments on the Bloomberg story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Vietnam Crony Communists Resist Constitution Backlash. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

While filming a documentary about Ho Chi Minh as his compatriots battled U.S. forces in the 1960s, Tran Van Tan observed how the Communist leader's embrace of a simple lifestyle endeared him to Vietnam's poor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

PRES reagan welcome NGUY

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2013
khong co viet kieu la bac ky ho chi minh chung may cchhetttt'DOI'thay'ME AN CA RO KI DI CON BAC KY
he he he
now da bac ky wanna FORGIT their commie evil REEDUCATION CAMPS dat pres. REAGAN CREATED H.O. PROGRAM FOR ALL THIEU'S children...but da bac ky are pretendin to be dem 2 git in usa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeducation_camp
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan personally signed da H.O program due to bac ky ha noi evil
'
Some prisoners who have been imprisoned since the Fall of Saigon, have been released as recently as the year 2000.[citation needed]
The U.S. government considers reeducation camp inmates to be political prisoners. In 1989, the Reagan administration entered into an agreement with the Vietnamese government, pursuant to which Vietnam would free all former RVN soldiers and officials held in reeducation camps and allow them to emigrate to the United States. Thus began the third large influx of Vietnamese immigrants into the country.
The Vietnamese American Foundation began a program called "The Returning Casualty" in the early 2000s. It attempts to locate graves of people who died in the camps, and identify and deliver their remains to loved ones.[4]
PRES reagan welcome NGUY

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TDJR...
DIS IS NOW VIETNAM COMMIE yet they are very P00R
bac ky bo lao ancap 3tau

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2013
i told U bac ky luu bo lao an cap goc 3tau lao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Manikas Law LLC Jul 23 Bboy 1
Homewood Suites discriminated on Yvette HRH Jul 17 lady 1
Hilton discrimination Homewood suites Springfie... Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites discrimination Springfield VA Jul 17 lady 1
Sam discrimination of women & disabled Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites Hilton discrimination on Yvette... Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites Hilton discrimination on Lady Y... Jul 17 lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages