Lyme Disease Film Sheds Light On Deba...

Lyme Disease Film Sheds Light On Debate - Health News Story - W...

There are 3 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Lyme Disease Film Sheds Light On Debate - Health News Story - W.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The number of Lyme disease cases in the Washington region has more than doubled in recent years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Joseph Cuadrado

Arlington, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Lyme disease is insidious. It manifests itself in many forms and, if untreated immediately, can be very difficult to cure. Indeed, because of our limited testing capabilities and the reluctance of mainstream medicine and insurance companies, many people suffer needlessly due to Lyme. I saw this over the period of several years with a member of my own family.

Thank you for calling attention to Lyme and its long-term implications.

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 29, 2008
I was diagnosed with Lyme's July 3, 2003. I had it for over a year before they got the diagnosis right. Five years later, I have had numerous physical manifestations including Bell's Palsy, headaches, joint pain, etc. Not a thing to take lightly.

“Expect The Best!”

Since: May 07

#3 Aug 6, 2008
Lime disease is a silent killer. Our government has its head in the sand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arsenic in grave Annette Marion murdered mom SOS 7 hr Annette killer 1
Annette Marion cpms osd mil murdered mom arsenic 7 hr Annette killer 1
Review: Fairfax Memorial Park 7 hr Annette killer 1
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct 5 Musikologist 8
Warren v. District of Columbia: Government Has... Oct 3 town crier 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Sep 13 That Dude 33
News Sold! 21 Homes Sold in Vienna Recently Sep '15 Carl B 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages