Local BJJ School.
Paulinho

Vienna, VA

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Hi guys, i just wanted to let everyone know about USA Jiu Jitsu. We are a local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school at 7841-D Rolling Road.

If you want to raise your fitness, train Martial Arts or meet new people please visit our website www.springfieldbjj.com or come down and say Hi. We do a free intro class, you can train for a week free too and if you decide its for you we are almost half the price of other schools in the area.

Thanks for reading.

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Paulinho wrote:
Hi guys, i just wanted to let everyone know about USA Jiu Jitsu. We are a local Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school at 7841-D Rolling Road.
If you want to raise your fitness, train Martial Arts or meet new people please visit our website www.springfieldbjj.com or come down and say Hi. We do a free intro class, you can train for a week free too and if you decide its for you we are almost half the price of other schools in the area.
Thanks for reading.
bump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
project manager US Coast Guard local notice ato... Mon Annette killer 1
seniors computer analyst perscom acquisition corp Mon Annette killer 1
network engineer ft Belvoir Yvette HRH handfield Mon Annette killer 1
Yvette HRH handfield gs9 JPPSOW ft Belvoir ran ... Mon Annette killer 1
Yvette HRH handfield intern computer programmer... Mon Annette killer 1
Annette Marion 1st car 🚗 1989 1st job 1... Mon Annette killer 2
code 303.15 criminal violations on Annette cpms Aug 10 Annette 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages