|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Good Afternoon!
I'm still working lot's of hours.
Did have lunch with Barbus on Monday. It was good to see her again. Amazed that we have so much in common! LOL!!
Happy rest of Hump Day!
:^)

“friends are forever”

Since: Dec 08

Sparta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Good morning!
Where is everyone?
Mr Wiggley? Hope you & the Mrs. aren't buried in the snow that was being forecast for your area.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Good morning, folks, on this frosty (10) morning here in Holland. We have a light nne breeze and it is partly cloudy. The moon was not quite as clear looking as yesterday morning as it tried to peek through the clouds this morning.

Hang in there, mr. wiggley, and do your best to enjoy this down time as much as you can. I hope you are not among those without power or, at least, if you are without power, that you have a generator and plenty gas.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Hi to anyone who drops in here...

Oh- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEETER!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Good morning, everybody, as we await the storm. Right now, it's 25 degrees in Holland with a 10 mph wind from the east. It's a littleark to tell for sure, but it doesn't look like it has started swearing yet.

Hang in there, Mr. Wiggley. We are another day closer to spring.

“friends are forever”

Sparta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Good morning & Happy Tuesday!!
Hope everyone is able to stay warm.
Drive carefully if you have to go anywhere.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Mornin' Taz and Neeter! Snowing lightly now, getting ready for the big one :)

Time to sharpen up our snow shovels...

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Good morning, folks. It's 29 degrees in Holland this morning with a 5 mph breeze from the nw. One session with my snowblower took care of both days of our storm.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Good morning, folks. It's 28 degrees here in Holland with a light breeze from the nw anda little swear. Everything is a clean, pure white out there again. The road looks like it has been plowed and salted already.I would guess that we have a couple inches, at most.

It looks like I am the only person posting here anymore. Maybe it's time to let this one fie a quiet death.

“friends are forever”

Sparta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Gentle Taz wrote:
Good morning, folks. It's 28 degrees here in Holland with a light breeze from the nw anda little swear. Everything is a clean, pure white out there again. The road looks like it has been plowed and salted already.I would guess that we have a couple inches, at most.
It looks like I am the only person posting here anymore. Maybe it's time to let this one fie a quiet death.
Good morning Taz & anyone else who stops by!!!
I think everyone has been a little busier this month.....snow days...kids home from school...hitting the sales...(LOL!!)...& taxas to name a few. Let's hang on a little longer, OK??!
Have a great day....Hugs!!!!!!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Good morning, everybody from Holland on this white morning. It's 32 degrees with a nw breeze of about 7 mph. It wasn't a real heavy swearfall overnight, but it did ensure that everything would be white. The road doesn't look too terribly bad, but I would be careful, watching for icy spots.

Happy hump day, Neeter as we creep closer to the weekend and spring. You have a great day too and hugs to you too!!!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Good morning, everybody, from Holland, the frosty town at 20 degrees with no wind. It's supposed to get up to about 34 today and mostly sunny. Some more of the swear will melt and we should enjoy another pretty day. TGIF

Someone made a comment on another thread about the Virginia thread disappearing. I wonder what thread that person is referring to? It sure isn't this one.

“friends are forever”

Sparta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Good morning Taz & everyone else!!!
What thread was that Taz?
Happy TGIF all!!

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Good morning, folks, on this chilly (24)morning in Holland. It looks like it may well be another dreary day. The forecast calls for it to get up to 38 degrees but also calls for swear. This saturday may well be another good day to stay indoors.

I'm afraid I have no idea, neeter, what thread that was although I have to afmit that there has not been much activity on this one.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Good morning, all. TGIF on this chilly (29) morning in Holland with a nw wind 19-29 mph. At present it looks a little dreary out there as is normal for February in Michigan as we near the month of March. The radar shows some swear coming toward us from the east, traveling backwards from it's normal direction.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Good morning, everyone. It's 30 degrees here in Holland with a light nnw breeze. We're supposed to get up to a high of 36 today which should melt some more swear. Hopefully the same will happen in northern Virginia as is happening here where I see the sun already peeking out.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Good morning, everybody, on another lovely sunny day in Holland,MI. It's starting out a little frosty at 21 degrees, but it's supposed to get all the way up to a balmy 39 (and, who knows, maybe warmer) today.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

TGIF !! What a lovely start to a lovely friday! Although it is frosty at 20 degrees F, it is pretty and the sun will warm things up nicely. The weather guessers can't quite agree on just how high the temperature is going to get, but even their lowest guess that I have seen is almost 40.

The weather picture is looking up, at least here in Holland, MI. And I think the prognosticators will soon get more optimistic in Virginia too.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Good morning, everyone, on this relatively warm (40) although dreary looking morning. The radar is showing widely scattered showers comingup from the south. I did get a few drops on my windshield last night on the way home from supper and it does look a lttle damp this morning.

I hear that the swear is rapidly disappearing in the areas that do still have some on the ground in Virginia. It is starting to look like spring is here for you.

“Taz say Hi”

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Good morning everybody on this frosty (32) morning here in Holland with the sun shining on a white lawn. Soon the lawn will be back to brown again as it was before. If I look closely, I could probably see a few bits of green peeking through the brown. We are supposed to get up to 58 or so today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Aug 7 TeapartyTaliban T... 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Fairfax County seeks ways to address overcrowde... Jul 29 developer 1
Review: ABC Kiddie College (Mar '10) Jul 28 Be Cautious 23
Annandale Surplus Store??? (Jun '07) Jul 22 jean 3
IGlobal University in Annandale Gains National ... (Jun '12) Jul '14 Aravind 2
Improperly Discarded Smoking Materials Cause He... Jul '14 Ho Lee Chyt 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000