Security Guard Shoots Man After Bar F...

Security Guard Shoots Man After Bar Fight

There are 1 comment on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Security Guard Shoots Man After Bar Fight. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

An armed security guard breaking up a fight at a Springfield, Virginia, bar and restaurant shot a man who later died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Analysts Comments

United States

#1 May 11, 2008
>"Twenty-seven year old Yordy Adaud Salguero Urmeneta was put in a van by his friends and driven to his home a few miles away. Medics were called,..."
Why didn't the friends call 911 on the scene for faster transport to the hospital? Is it because they did not want to be held to account for what happened and face charges if necessary to save their friends life ?
Their behavior is indicative of a criminal mindset always trying to avoid being held to account for anything and even at the expense of one of their own. I'll await the jury's findings (if any) but their group behavior strongly suggests that Yordy Urmeneta was properly confronted with a gun and failed to heed it like any sane man would.
It's unfortunate that a man's stupidity and that of his friends was revealed both dduring and after the event and could be properly assessed that it directly lead to his death. Let's hope that his family successfully works through this tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa ann barrickman May 18 Anonymous 2
News Northam and Perriello hold their fire in first ... Apr 30 tomin cali 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Apr '17 Arthur Treacher Esq 42
West Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Mar '17 Musikologist 10
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '17 Messianic114 42

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance