New Springfield Strip Club Upsets Neighbors Hoping To Revitaliz...

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

Business appears to be booming at a new strip club in Springfield, Va. , but the club's neighbors said this isn't the kind of business they were hoping to attract as part of their revitalization efforts.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
f5hyr5h

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

billy ray pratt is fat
f5hyr5h

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

nhcalkjarjkjakqjkniger
f5hyr5h

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

JAMES DAVID NOWICKI is fat
f5hyr5h

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

britt prat
Dick Porkinpants

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

I wish there were more of these places, and they'd let the ladies wear less or nothing at all!!!
MR-T

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

IT IS BETTER THAN 1320 CLUB. BETTER PRIVATE DANCES. WISH THEY COULD SHOW NIPPLES. VA STATE FLAG SHOWS A BARE BREAST ON A WOMAN. WHY CAN'T AN ADULT GO TO A BAR AND SEE ONE? WE LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY. THIS PLACE SHOULD OPEN UP AT A TOPLESS BAR AT THAT IS NOW CLOSED. IT IS LOCATED AT POINT HARBOR, NC. THEY WOULD HAVE SUCCESS THERE.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

LOL! More places for degerates to hang out.
pj_dutchville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Are there any hot lesbian McDonald's servers that strip there? Sorry, just tryin' to bring it full-circle.

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Just like Grayson, PJ.

Maybe they need to scrap the club and just build a McNipples instead.
pj_dutchville

Dorr, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

little-me wrote:
Just like Grayson, PJ.
Maybe they need to scrap the club and just build a McNipples instead.
I agree, because it looks as though there are already plenty of McDick's.
Gilman

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

The RevRob wrote:
<quoted text> Yo Dread!, I don't think you've been in that area for awhile now! Yes, There are some hispanics around there, But that area is run down because it's been there now for at least the past twenty years (or more)without a facelift! I'm sure your not the same after twenty hard years! Give it a break! you RACIST PIG! Sincerely TheRevRobert
Hey Rev
I live in the area and it is indeed the influx of Hispanics that have run down that area. Try going to the 7-11 next door and watch as they piss all over the parking lot as they swig there beer and yell at the women or beg for your money. you cant even walk in without at lest 3 people walking up and asking "you haffa wun dolla fo me"
Dick Porkinpants

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Gilman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rev
I live in the area and it is indeed the influx of Hispanics that have run down that area. Try going to the 7-11 next door and watch as they **** all over the parking lot as they swig there beer and yell at the women or beg for your money. you cant even walk in without at lest 3 people walking up and asking "you haffa wun dolla fo me"
When they ask for that "wun dolla" just tell em you have a pocket full of ones, but that they're for the lovely ladies who peel off their clothes.
B an ex-dancer

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

I danced in N VA for 8 yrs. VA has laws that prohibit lewd behavior. I had a strut that brought me tips and class to any establishment where I was employed. A small number of people give others a bad name. It was a means to an end, and that's all.
I agree with those before me, if you don't like the establishment, don't patronize it.
Connie Coinslot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

I want you D!ck Porkinpants.

Thanks for the single!
Hugh Sheleighly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Aye lassie! Sweet Connie, don be wastin your time with wee little Porkinpants... I gotta sheleighly made for wackin your Coinslot.
Dick Porkinpants

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Hugh Sheleighly wrote:
Aye lassie! Sweet Connie, don be wastin your time with wee little Porkinpants... I gotta sheleighly made for wackin your Coinslot.
It looks like you and Connie are one in the same. Most upper Midwestern establishments of this kind employ Holstein cows as dancers. I wouldn't waste the meat missile's valuable time.

“What's it Hugh ya?”

Since: Sep 09

Edinburgh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

That's right, I'm Hugh Sheleighly and just like in the butcher shop, I've got ten lbs of hanging meat.

Can't wait to meat you, Mrs Porkinpants.
Aerick

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Wow I'd just like to start off by saying this is one of the funniest blogs I've read at work, thank everyone. Aside from that

GET REAL- you make yourself look like an ignorant racsist asshole,im sure that every single person who is latino in this area is mexican right? No you dumbass alot of the latino population in this area are, El Salvadorians, Peruvian, and many other latino ethnicities, so next time you make your self look like a jackass think about what you say before you say it... Aside from that since Mexicans are everywhere maybe it's because they where already on this continent before anyone came from Europe so hmm yeah before you talk shit think about it buddy.

Most Respectfully,

The guy who just made you look like an ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Springfield People Search