Man arrested for making coffee in own...

Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked

There are 130 comments on the www.telegraph.co.uk story from Oct 22, 2009, titled Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked. In it, www.telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Eric Williamson, from Springfield, Virginia, was brewing coffee in his kitchen when a woman and a seven-year-old boy walked past the window and saw him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.telegraph.co.uk.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

United States

#131 Oct 28, 2009
Cafe de La Paix wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU just proved to ALL of us that you are looney, a little sicko-of-the-mind-o.....just look at your nasty avatar. You don't even look like a clean, or normal person, much less a woman! Duh..
People don't like you and we can see it crystal clear. You also go about defending people thinking your efforts are gonna pay off, either sexually or being exonerated by the cops because you showed partiality towards them. I say boo-hoo.....you're crazy, not to mention the fact that you behave like a slut. Are you that too?
The odds against you and your family are stacking up, so just shut up bunny.......be smart and take a long hike!
Wow!!!!!
Frank

Manteo, NC

#132 Oct 28, 2009
Looney is an understatement! To actually research Sean Connery quotes is crazy! It proves that this person NEEDS attention...demands it. Just look at the picture. It shows a girl being grabbed by multiple people. Maybe it's the cocaine? I don't even care that wives of cops are always fat and nosy...I don't think anyone cares. WOW! I always knew there was nothing to do in Ohio but geez.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

United States

#133 Oct 28, 2009
Looks like this thread had turned dirty, and WAY off topic.
Time to move to a thread that's more mature, and can carry an adult debate...without crying, name calling, and jealousy.

Bye ya'll
Cafe de La Paix

Axtell, TX

#134 Oct 28, 2009
I guess you can't "row your boat" if you lose your paddle........LOL

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#135 Oct 29, 2009
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart, I've never met ONE mom that has helped her child "skip" school at 7 years old, and then walk to the bus stop for fun:)
Use common sense...hey maybe they should have a common sense course for all posters...eh?
All elementary schools in central Ohio start between 8:30 and 9am...where are you from?
Oh, that has happened. Usually, that happens when the parents decide the kid needs to be kept home and feel they are above the school.

And I am from Hell.
ben laden

UK

#136 Oct 29, 2009
Kitti Kitti wrote:
No freaking way!! I do the same thing. Don't look in my windows nosey!!
he has to be executed...people will stop wearing clothes and the garment industry will go bust...better yet gas these naked criminals

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#137 Oct 29, 2009
ben laden wrote:
<quoted text>
he has to be executed...people will stop wearing clothes and the garment industry will go bust...better yet gas these naked criminals
Similar to why we attacked Iraq. It was all about the petroleum industry.
Mike Vick

Manteo, NC

#138 Oct 29, 2009
Has anyone interviewed the wife of a pig who called this in and was being so nosy with her dyed hair?
Mike Vick

Manteo, NC

#139 Oct 29, 2009
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
Looks like this thread had turned dirty, and WAY off topic.
Time to move to a thread that's more mature, and can carry an adult debate...without crying, name calling, and jealousy.
Bye ya'll
It's all about you and your narcissism...jealousy?
KillerKopKrew

Lewis Center, OH

#140 Nov 4, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>She's obviously a conservative...they don't like nudity and LOVE having people arrested. She most likely purports to be a christian.
Yep, she's a born-again, blame-fixing, prude and a fine upstanding member of thee community.(snark) And her problem is that she's really frustrated (sexually) All she really needs is a real good roll in the hay. And you know that she would more than likely by the "lady" of anyone's evening.(If the price is right, of course) No, she won't be charged with any crime. She's a cop's wife. She doesn't have to abide by the same laws as the rest of us do.
To the people of Springfield: If you know a cop's wife, maybe the right thing to do would be to just shoot her. DEAD roflmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seasonal Jobs at Tysons Corner Center Sat tysons corner center 1
News Virginia officials charged in snow-clearing bri... Sep 17 Guest 2
News Lidl's first store in D.C. region opens in Mana... Sep 1 WCB 1
Solutions for Black People Aug 29 Coco4u 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Aug '17 Gerrymanderer2 53
Looking for Mark S. Werner need contact info. Aug '17 Racing Junk Member 1
News Trump should fire McMaster over NSC leaks Aug '17 Bianca23 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance