Man arrested for making coffee in own...

Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked

There are 130 comments on the www.telegraph.co.uk story from Oct 22, 2009, titled Man arrested for making coffee in own home while naked. In it, www.telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Eric Williamson, from Springfield, Virginia, was brewing coffee in his kitchen when a woman and a seven-year-old boy walked past the window and saw him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.telegraph.co.uk.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kitti Kitti

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2009
No freaking way!! I do the same thing. Don't look in my windows nosey!!

Simon Templer

“Does avatar make me look gay?”

Since: Oct 09

Ravena, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2009
There was a funny replacement window commercial two years ago that is very appropriate, but I can't find it on youtube..
Proff Louie alternator

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Oct 22, 2009
Yeah, Sure,It all seems natural.But it's the way he was checking to see if his coffee was warm enough...
(dip'n sip)
Frank

Manteo, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Conservatives !
Kitti Kitti

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2009
She should be arrested for being a peeping tom and peeping with a minor no less!!
LynnTX

Austin, TX

#6 Oct 22, 2009
Frank,Why would you think it was a Conservative? I'm a conservative and she and her son should not be looking in other peoples windows.

“If The Shoe Fits”

Since: Feb 08

Medina, Ohio

#8 Oct 22, 2009
The guy didn't have the lights on and couldn't believe that anyone could see him. She must have more than excellent vision.

“ign holder gyrating on bridge ”

Toronto

#9 Oct 22, 2009
you ignore it or laugh it off. this woman has way to much pent up sexual ignorance and time
Chad

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2009
Police have gone crazy,waste of police time and tax payer money. In Maryland(Eastern Shore) police went to old people house(people just had open heart surgery/cancer surgery) because they said another neighbor told birds to poop on their mail box and had road hazard in Phila,Pa seeing their son.POLICE SHOWED UP AT SICK PEOPLE"S HOUSE WITH K-9 DOGS,POLICE CAR BACK UP WITH HANDS ON WEAPONS,PUT THE PEOPLE THAT JUST HAD SURGERY PUT NAME ON POLICE REPORT FOR TELLING BIRDS TO POOP ON MAIL BOX.ALL, ON THE LIES OF A NEIGHBOR,NO EVIDENCE,NO TRUTH TO THEIR STORY THAT WAS UPSET BECAUSE THE OLD PEOPLE WOULD NOT SELL THEM THEIR HOUSE.LOOKS LIKE POLICE OR OUT OF CONTROL AND DON'T USE COMMON SENSE. THIS IS ALL PUBLIC RECORD,YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT AT THE POLICE STATION.
Chris

Zurich, Switzerland

#11 Oct 22, 2009
i thought The USA was the land of the free ...why was this woman looking through the window anyway.
He was not really commiting a crime i am sure if it was a naked woman it would be different ..besides ..how often do you have full length windows in the kitchen in the USA ?? all the times i have been there it wasnormally a window above the sink which means you only see the top of the persons body ..was she peeping ??
Vince

Orlando, FL

#12 Oct 22, 2009
What a waste of taxpayers money!

Simon Templer

Ravena, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2009
Chad wrote:
Police have gone crazy,waste of police time and tax payer money. In Maryland(Eastern Shore) police went to old people house(people just had open heart surgery/cancer surgery) because they said another neighbor told birds to poop on their mail box and had road hazard in Phila,Pa seeing their son.POLICE SHOWED UP AT SICK PEOPLE"S HOUSE WITH K-9 DOGS,POLICE CAR BACK UP WITH HANDS ON WEAPONS,PUT THE PEOPLE THAT JUST HAD SURGERY PUT NAME ON POLICE REPORT FOR TELLING BIRDS TO POOP ON MAIL BOX.ALL, ON THE LIES OF A NEIGHBOR,NO EVIDENCE,NO TRUTH TO THEIR STORY THAT WAS UPSET BECAUSE THE OLD PEOPLE WOULD NOT SELL THEM THEIR HOUSE.LOOKS LIKE POLICE OR OUT OF CONTROL AND DON'T USE COMMON SENSE. THIS IS ALL PUBLIC RECORD,YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT AT THE POLICE STATION.
The town justice in a small local town trained his German shepard to poop on his next door neighbor's (his ex-mother-in-law's by the way) doormat, so when she opened the storm door in the morning there'd be a dog poop smear across the mat and porch. The dog didn't do it there every day, only once or twice a week, so that, being old, she would always forget to check first. He would always tell that story at conventions for law enforcement and judiciary when talking about harassment cases.
weaselovercome

Raleigh, NC

#14 Oct 22, 2009
The woman who turned him in probably makes methamphetamine naked next to a grammar school...

Simon Templer

Ravena, NY

#15 Oct 22, 2009
weaselovercome wrote:
The woman who turned him in probably makes methamphetamine naked next to a grammar school...
while her hubby makes love to the picnic table

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#16 Oct 22, 2009
Next time maybe he could just put on an oven mitt?
Dang nosy woman, shouldn't be looking in people's windows.
Frank

Manteo, NC

#17 Oct 22, 2009
LynnTX wrote:
Frank,Why would you think it was a Conservative? I'm a conservative and she and her son should not be looking in other peoples windows.
She's obviously a conservative...they don't like nudity and LOVE having people arrested. She most likely purports to be a christian.
Lily

Brandon, Canada

#18 Oct 22, 2009
When I was eleven years old I walked down my street to the school at the bottom of it. I lived in an apartment and my parents both worked so I left after them. Everyday when I, or my friends and I, walked past a particular house on the street a man would be naked in his window.I was not stupid and thought he was doing it on purpose. I phoned the police one day after school and told them about it. The person I talked to told me that they would send someone to talk to whoever was at the house but that it was very hard to charge anyone in their own home especially if they did not do anything that made it look intentional. You aren't always looking in people's windows when it happenes the first time.I know a lot of people drive everywhere now but when you walk you look around. It isn't intentional if you see things, your eyes aren't actively looking for people in houses or glimpses of other people's untidyness. It is just human nature to move their heads and eyes around.

It was likely just bad luck for all of the parties involved.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>She's obviously a conservative...they don't like nudity and LOVE having people arrested. She most likely purports to be a christian.
The reason conservatives don't like nudity, is that they're afraid they'll like it too much. And they think everyone else has a "dirty" mind like they do.
Alex Beatty

Lakeland, FL

#20 Oct 22, 2009
Wow! come on! I know its not uncommon to walk around naked in the morning in your own house. I get my morning coffee the same way BUT my curtians are closed for two reasons....nosey neighbors and my privacy. I do throw underware on for getting the paper because i respect my neighbors.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#21 Oct 22, 2009
Actually, this has happened in this country. Try standing near your window naked while kids are passing and going to school...do it twice and I'm sure you have child sex abuser charges placed on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joint committee takes aim at Prince William's 2... May 27 Bob Martin 1
Melissa ann barrickman May 18 Anonymous 2
News Northam and Perriello hold their fire in first ... Apr 30 tomin cali 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Apr '17 Arthur Treacher Esq 42
West Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Springfield Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '17 Musikologist 6
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Mar '17 Musikologist 10

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance