How can I find out what collection ag...

How can I find out what collection agencies I owe money to if they are not liste

Posted in the Springfield Forum

bvieldorado

East Orange, NJ

#1 Dec 5, 2013
How can I find out what collection agencies I owe money to if they are not listed on the free Credit Report?I assist individuals with Mental Illnesses to budget their money and paying their bills. I have some individuals who do not know who they owe. I know of a few of the collection agencies who want to be paid, but I am not sure if there are others. I checked the free credit report on Equifax, but they only have one collection agency listed and I am assisting them in paying five different collection agencies that are not listed. So I am worried that there are more out there I am not aware of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
egqbethany

East Orange, NJ

#2 Dec 5, 2013
bvieldorado wrote:
How can I find out what collection agencies I owe money to if they are not listed on the free Credit Report?I assist individuals with Mental Illnesses to budget their money and paying their bills. I have some individuals who do not know who they owe. I know of a few of the collection agencies who want to be paid, but I am not sure if there are others. I checked the free credit report on Equifax, but they only have one collection agency listed and I am assisting them in paying five different collection agencies that are not listed. So I am worried that there are more out there I am not aware of. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Manikas Law LLC Jul 23 Bboy 1
Homewood Suites discriminated on Yvette HRH Jul 17 lady 1
Hilton discrimination Homewood suites Springfie... Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites discrimination Springfield VA Jul 17 lady 1
Sam discrimination of women & disabled Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites Hilton discrimination on Yvette... Jul 17 lady 1
Homewood suites Hilton discrimination on Lady Y... Jul 17 lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages