Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys lets get rid of Josh Evans , what is he doing for us. What about Lee Harrell , he sounds good, any of you guys voting for him, because whoever wins the primary, will almost automatically win the big election. So even Democrats will need to vote for him, he has never ran before to my knowledge, maybe he will be change
jo jo the monkey boy

Springfield, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Talked to him today when he came by the house. Nice guy, told me how he feels about many issues. Talked with me about some of my concerns. He listened. Seems real. BTW......I voted for him yesterday!
Nana

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
I voted for this young man today as a matter of fact. I have been very impressed with his issues and he is so much above our present representative. I liked him immediately because he is such a genuine person and answered the questions I had and listened to my concerns with what we have now. I wish him the very best of luck and believe he will win this election.
Wiseman

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Thanks Nana, Tell your friends, email him for a sign to put in your yard. I think his website is harrell for house.com
Big Fan 22

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Lee Harrell is such a great guy! I wish him the best of luck August 2nd..... joshua has missed 90 votes this year?! That's insane! Help us Lee!
didordidnot

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Josh Evans is making fun of the campaign material sent our by Lee Harrell...calling it lies, made up by TEA representatives, a big joke, political suicide, etc. He has addressed a lot of it on facebook which is very inmature. In my opinion, either Josh Evans did or did not miss 90 + votes last year, either he did or did not take $ from the State as well as the City of Greenbrier, either he did or did not accept $ for expenses when he could have commuted from Greenbrier to Nashville. I wish he would publicly address these accusations instead of making a joke out of them...as a taxpayer, I don't find ANY humor in tax dollars being wasted, Mr. Josh Evans....
Yellow Rose of Texas

Springfield, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
didordidnot wrote:
Josh Evans is making fun of the campaign material sent our by Lee Harrell...calling it lies, made up by TEA representatives, a big joke, political suicide, etc. He has addressed a lot of it on facebook which is very inmature. In my opinion, either Josh Evans did or did not miss 90 + votes last year, either he did or did not take $ from the State as well as the City of Greenbrier, either he did or did not accept $ for expenses when he could have commuted from Greenbrier to Nashville. I wish he would publicly address these accusations instead of making a joke out of them...as a taxpayer, I don't find ANY humor in tax dollars being wasted, Mr. Josh Evans....
What exactly is wrong with being paid to be on the city board and being paid to be a state representative? Members of the House are paid for their travel time. What is wrong with that? They all are paid for their travel time according to distance they have to travel.
Joseph Wellington B

Springfield, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Good point Yellow Rose of Texas. There is nothing wrong with Josh Evans taking his stipend. If you're not going to vote for him do it for a good reason, like the fact that that his conversation skills are equal to that of a bratty 16 year old girl. No one takes a brat seriously, and no one with any clout takes Josh Evans seriously. I wouldn't count on him coming through for Robertson County for anything unless it was first prize in a pie eating contest.
jo jo the monkey boy

Springfield, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Yellow Rose of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is wrong with being paid to be on the city board and being paid to be a state representative? Members of the House are paid for their travel time. What is wrong with that? They all are paid for their travel time according to distance they have to travel.
He took money to stay in a motel and eat in Nashville, which the people I see leave Springfield in the mornings can't get. He should have went home to Greenbrier and his wife, who left him.
Walker

Mauldin, SC

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Lee needs to run for the Senate seat next year. He would win, 25th dist.
Tuck

Travelers Rest, SC

#11 Jan 30, 2013
I'd say your right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Royal Inn 12 hr Foreazzeal 9
Everything you put on here is traceable 12 hr what ever 10
Springfield Dunkin Donuts (Nov '12) 21 hr me too 27
Cheryl Norris (Feb '14) Sat somepeople 8
Review: Warpaint Tattoo Jan 23 Forever Yours 8
Fletcher Long & Company (Mar '14) Jan 20 FYI 25
Judy Abney Jan 20 Jimmy Carter 2
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web