Good cheap drug lawyer.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hightide

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Does anyone know a good cheap lawyer in Springfield that deals with drug charges? What about the public defenders office??
Been there done that

Goodlettsville, TN

#2 Apr 15, 2011
What are your charges? Some charges may require you to obtain a private lawyer. The public defender office doesnt put alot of time into most cases because they have so many.
Hightide

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Trespassing and possesion of anhydrous. I am checking for someone else. They are in jail.
Sunshine

Clarksville, TN

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Why would you want a cheap lawyer? Those of us that go to work every day pay for lawyers for people out breaking the law "in their spare time, while they live off the system". Disgusting!
Dave

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 May 4, 2011
A good Lawyer is dead and buried. But they still charge a fortune. plead guilty do the time
seeker

Springfield, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2011
Dave wrote:
A good Lawyer is dead and buried. But they still charge a fortune. plead guilty do the time
good advice but you can always do a " PAY OFF" there all crooks no matter what you did or what they say you done you can buy your way out of anything in roberston county.
Grey Cat

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
Why would you want a cheap lawyer? Those of us that go to work every day pay for lawyers for people out breaking the law "in their spare time, while they live off the system". Disgusting!
Thank you!!!
Grey Cat

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Hightide wrote:
Trespassing and possesion of anhydrous. I am checking for someone else. They are in jail.
Right where their meth makin ass belongs! Next...
bunny Bread

Springfield, TN

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Grey Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right where their meth makin ass belongs! Next...
So how are U getting ur meth GREY CAT
Grey Cat

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2012
bunny Bread wrote:
<quoted text>
So how are U getting ur meth GREY CAT
From your mammy.
true grits

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Feb 11, 2012
dont do no dealing with a attorney name fletcher long he is the big crook in TN
true grits

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Feb 11, 2012
dont deal with a attorney name fletcher long he s a crook and a theif his name said it all
crazystuff

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 10, 2012
jay jhonson or ben dean
coolio

Lugoff, SC

#15 Mar 10, 2012
crazystuff wrote:
jay jhonson or ben dean
if you want to stay call jay
diggy diggy lye

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2012
JEFF WALKER IS A CROOK
diggy diggy lye

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2012
I got ripped off by some cochead at Fleming. She looks like a bloated sow hog and he could not quit sniffling. I hired flecther long now. Well see. He guaranteed aquital.
true grits

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Mar 12, 2012
fat f... flecther long will rip you off to
hahaha

Springfield, TN

#19 Mar 14, 2012
Any lawyer that guarantees you anything is a liar and a thief. It's unethical. Get it in writing and then call the board. Longs got complaints. He got run out of town by the DAs office a year ago. Now you paid him to deal with the same DA's, not to smart. Hope your case is not in RC . Don't you read the paper????? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2012
I was thinking of hiring Fletcher for a case for me. Can anyone tell me what it is he does that is so bad? Before I hire him.
street smart

Charlotte, NC

#21 Apr 8, 2012
Long will rape your wallet. For what he charges he could wash his ass and brush his teeth. He can't take care of himself in terms of personal hygene let alone your problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meredith Dickens (Aug '11) 22 hr Eye rolling 6
Police officer Eric Richards (Apr '14) Fri Tokyou 17
Questionable landlord Thu rustyshackleford 4
George Green (Mar '16) Thu Schoolmate 2
Royal Inn Orgy (Jul '15) Nov 30 Boxey 17
lisa and her gf Nov 28 anonymous 4
blue eyed blond long hair fun party girl Nov 25 T to the ODD 9

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance