Rusty Martin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

What type of low income/section 8 housing programs are available in Springfield?
suzieq

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

This town is full of them. Call Joe King or Billy Batson they have a kinds of section 8.
Thanks

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

suzieq wrote:
This town is full of them. Call Joe King or Billy Batson they have a kinds of section 8.
Thank them for all the trash and the ghetto that Springfield has become, I'm sure none of their grandkids go to the Springfield Public Schools.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

What's the number I can call? I've got a single mother in need of help.
Christian folk

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Seems like all of these christians at Main Street Church of Christ are getting into these section 8 deals and foreclosures. They are buying back these houses that lower income people bought with their hard earned money and lots of dreams that fail through. If you look in the property trasfers in the local paper the preacher's wife has a property transfer from the VA on Hud homes for over $400,000. They are "die hard" Republicans, but will knock the door down for a Democrat program like Section 8.
Christian folk

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Thanks wrote:
<quoted text> Thank them for all the trash and the ghetto that Springfield has become, I'm sure none of their grandkids go to the Springfield Public Schools.
Joe King's kids went to Goodpasture...they were too good to go to Springfield, but then one of their sons taught in Springfield school, go figure that one.
Love of money

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The love of money is the root of all evil. This includes every denomination, not just the C of C.
FYI

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Joe Donald King went to school with me at shs and is the teacher. The head kids went to private school.
FYI 2

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Oops, sorry I just repeated what Joe Donald Kind said himself about attending private school. He must have been confused when he made the statement.
tellinit

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The section 8 program is out there for anyone who chooss to participate in it. It is ridiculous why these people are being singled out because they took part in it. Someone is going to make some money and they were in a posistion to do it, so what?
hornball

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

N e one interested in a nice, clean, gay bar here in town? Maybe the men waiters dress like they do at hooters except tighter pants?
dieharddemocrat

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

tellinit, you are so correct that the programs out there for anyone that chooses to participate. my beef is when some of those people mentioned above have openly stated that you can't be a democrat and go to heaven, but yet, they get all they can from a democratic program. sounds like they only want anything to do with a democrat is when they benefit with money in their pockets. i don't really care who gets what program, but these people need to realize you can't have it both ways. maybe they would just like to reconsider making such judgmental statements and keep on reaping the benefits. but one or the other needs to stop.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Where can I find the # to call an apply at?
not me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks wrote:
<quoted text> Thank them for all the trash and the ghetto that Springfield has become, I'm sure none of their grandkids go to the Springfield Public Schools.
Batson kids go to private too, while their grandfathers get rich off bringing more low income families into Springfield, both have single handedly turned Springfield into a dump. If anyone deserves to live in section 8 its the Batson money grubbers.
wondering

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

You are correct, die hard democrat. You do not need to be benefittiig from ANY social programs if you are dogging them. That's what I call having your cake and eating it to. Either quit the criticism and take advantage of the programs or keep griping and leave these social programs alone. Sounds like those doing this are big hypocrites.
tomboy

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Thanks wrote:
You must be talking about your own family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 138,764
Screwed at Sonic 2 hr The Twisted Troll 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 8,871
john henley Thu friend 9
Chris hart Jul 9 Is he 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 9 BOB 8,588
Which club has the most women? Jul 7 Is he 4
•••
•••
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters