New Robertson County 911 Center

Posted in the Springfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Robertson County and City of Springfield Dispatchers will soon be moving into the new 911 center. Who will be running it, Jason, Elvis or Sharon??
And will the City and County get along, once they see each other at work??
Mary

Portland, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Well, well, do you think some of those dispatcher can be like Metro's 911 or will they not change. I will say they will not change, I have talked to Springfield dispatchers over the phone and all they want to do is hang up on you, they never ask my name, my address or a phone number, isn't this DANGEROUS for Officers or do they care..Just Saying..
Jack

Portland, TN

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Mary that is interesting, because I too had an experince with Springfield dispatch. I called in a suspicous person one day and they did not ask me my name or phone number or anything about the person I was calling about. They just said I'll send an Officer and hung up on me....
Crazy

Portland, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Well Lets see, if the New 911 Center falls short, because of Springfield City Dispatch...
Wondering

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2010
wondering if they are hiring? I heard they make you take a lie detector test before getting hired. Why don't they do some of those people that have worked at the sheriff's dept for years? Just curious if they's pass.

“I want to make it better...”

Since: May 07

Greenbrier, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2010
I doubt it'll get any better. One can dream but that gets old too.
Funny

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2010
I just get a kick outa hearing the RCSO dispatch answer in that nasaly tone "Central."
Crazy

Portland, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2010
Robertson County Dispatch are trained well..
But all should have to train at Metro 911, just wonder how long they would last then..This should be mandatory after all lifes are at stake..
hiring

Clarksville, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2010
Just wondering if this is going to be like the Sheriff's office is, and you have to be related to someone to get a job? Anyone out there no the criteria. One thing for sure, don't call the Sheriff's Office to find out...that's a NO NO.
unfair

Clarksville, TN

#10 Aug 1, 2010
hiring wrote:
Just wondering if this is going to be like the Sheriff's office is, and you have to be related to someone to get a job? Anyone out there no the criteria. One thing for sure, don't call the Sheriff's Office to find out...that's a NO NO.
You are so right on in your comments. My brother has had applications in off and on for 2 years and never been called in for an interview. He is a lot more qualified than a lot of those people working there now, but just can't get a chance to show them. I'm not going to worry about it anymore, because if that's how they operate, it is obvious, they are not interested in choosing the right people for the jobs, just those that are related to someone working there.
the light

Clarksville, TN

#11 Aug 1, 2010
have you not seen the ad in the browser where taking aps from the public is
frowned upon. that they constantly make threats to fire any employee if
a member of the public is told to place aps or any info given to the public
about a open job. get real the only way to work at the county is to be kin
to the golden boys bollingers holts websters hendersons jones and so on
and so on.

the only way to clean it up is to vote them out

vote larry cook for sheriff a honest sheriff.
Don Coleman

Springfield, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2010
Well, well, well. Isn't it interesting that some of the ardent "fans" of the Sheriff's race are also choosing to offer their two cents (or is it three?) on (mostly slamming) the new 911 Center, which is barely operational. From what I hear, things, for the most part, seem to be going fairly smoothly so far. Of course, there have been some glitches in the system. Isn't a certain amount of that to be expected, despite best efforts to prevent such a thing? Yes, employees from two departments have been brought together into one working environment. Hopefully the two staffs will merge and work together well, with their #1 goal being the best of service to the citizens of Robertson County. I think this county should be proud of the new facility, which will (I'm sure) serve as a model for other counties to emulate.
Don Coleman

Springfield, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
What were u Thinking wrote:
Robertson County and City of Springfield Dispatchers will soon be moving into the new 911 center. Who will be running it, Jason, Elvis or Sharon??
And will the City and County get along, once they see each other at work??
Oh how I love name-droppers. Name-droppers are often people who enjoy throwing out names, to show what an "intimate" behind-the-scenes knowledge they have of a given situation. Of course, hiding behind a fictitious name allows one to do that rather easily and still feel safe and anonymous. Now to the question of "who" will run the new 911 Center....Jason, Elvis, or Sharon. Maybe it will be NONE of those three. Perhaps the center will be directed by a "divine presence." You think? ;-)
THE LIGHT

Clarksville, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Don Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how I love name-droppers. Name-droppers are often people who enjoy throwing out names, to show what an "intimate" behind-the-scenes knowledge they have of a given situation. Of course, hiding behind a fictitious name allows one to do that rather easily and still feel safe and anonymous. Now to the question of "who" will run the new 911 Center....Jason, Elvis, or Sharon. Maybe it will be NONE of those three. Perhaps the center will be directed by a "divine presence." You think? ;-)
ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVER REALLY KNOWN TYRANNY OR YOU CHOOSE TO HIDE OR MAY EVEN BE ONE THAT USES IT. THE REAL INTIMATION WAS PRINTED IN THE BROWSER WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS THE TYRANNY AND INTIMIDATION THAT GOES ON. THE INTIMIDATION COMES FROM YOUR BUDDIES THE HOLT BOLLINGER HENDERSON AND DOUBLE AA REGIME. THATS THE REAL CRIMINAL AGAINST FREE LOVING EMPLOYEES AND THE CITIZENS. YOU MUST BE A BILLY BOT ROBOT.
OR JUST ANOTHER VILLAGE IDIOT DRINKING THE JIM JONES BOLLINGER HOLT COOL AID SERVED UP BY ONE OF THE BAG OF BONES GOLDEN BOY CREW.
GOT COOL AID?
THE LIGHT

Clarksville, TN

#15 Aug 2, 2010
OH AND WHOMEVER GETS THE JOB IT WILL BE ONE OF HOLTS BOLLINGERS AND HENDERSONS CHOSEN ONES THAT WILL NO DOUBT DO THEIR WILL THEIR BIDDING.
REVOLT HOLT DONT VOTE HOLT DONT VOTE HOLT
Jack Handy

Dillon, SC

#16 Aug 3, 2010
I guess everyone will be happy since the sheriff's dept doesn't have anything to do with the new 911 center, their not even employed by the county any more. Before you go talking bad about any dispatchers just go and watch what they have to deal with for a couple of hours.
THE LIGHT

Clarksville, TN

#17 Aug 3, 2010
Jack Handy wrote:
I guess everyone will be happy since the sheriff's dept doesn't have anything to do with the new 911 center, their not even employed by the county any more. Before you go talking bad about any dispatchers just go and watch what they have to deal with for a couple of hours.
WE HAVE JACK HANDY THATS WHY WE WROTE WHAT WE DID WE KNOW.UNLIKE YOU SIR YOU DONT REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON. BOLLINGER SENT HIS BEST INTO THE CENTER SO HE COULD HAVE HIS EYES AND EARS THEIR TO KEEP UP THE TRADITION. SO JACK HANDY PIG OFF BUDDY BUDDY WHICH GOLDEN BOY ARE YOU ????????
REVOLT HOLT
AmusedByIgnoranc e

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2010
First off, as stated by Jack... the dispatchers are now fully employed by the City of Springfield, to whom Sheriff Holt has absolutely no say so over. Secondly, if you want to drop names as if you know these people or anything about the 911 center then you should already know who runs it since it was decided months ago.

Sounds to me like disgruntled former employees talking about things they know nothing about. Probably terminated for gossiping to begin with... or from the looks of this thread... the severe lack of knowledge that apparently have.

Don't let fact slow the thread down thought. Keep the comedy coming!
got milk

Clarksville, TN

#19 Aug 4, 2010
im amused by you,youve just won the village idiot of the day you sound like one of the golden boys or girls
AmusedByIgnoranc e

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2010
got milk wrote:
im amused by you,youve just won the village idiot of the day you sound like one of the golden boys or girls
I'm glad but, to be honest, I can't stand the current government in this county and their lack of restraint with taxpayer dollars, corrupt politics, etc. Don't even get me started on how a good portion of the current dispatchers should stick to window licking.... but the fact remains, most of the people here claiming to know, really have no clue.

Its amusing all the same!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Babb 8 hr HEATH 70
judy hinson Mon Unknown Stranger 5
Northcrest Embezzlers (Apr '14) Mon jims 68
Dr. Tommy Crunk (Aug '14) Mon stacey 41
Any Update on Amanda Wix? (Jan '15) May 1 anonymous 86
to the women that sleep with married men Apr 30 Brandis lowselfes... 25
Electrolux (Jun '15) Apr 29 Thought 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages