The Robertson County Times

Posted in the Springfield Forum

dick

Auburn, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2011
It is a shame that the Robertson County Times will not print the news with out first getting permission from the political machine of Robertson County. The
paper will only print a story if it is sure it will not make any business people mad because if might lose an ad. It also will not print any story that is negative of the political machine or might cause any of it members to look bad.
The Robertson County Times and its writers and editor has know of a story that is now about a year old where their was $10,000. to $12,000. that was stolen from the Court Clerks Office (Lisa Calvender office) by the Fletcher Long with the help of Eddie Farmer and Carrie Gasaway (yes the judges wife.)
The Court Clerk, Lisa Calvender, Fletcher Long, Eddie Farmer and Carrie Gasaway have been sued about this missing bond money in the Robertson Count Courts. The Judge Burten Glover would not step aside when it came to his court. His name was on the Law firms door and his wife had a office there. He tried to kill the case but he was not succeed yet. You will never hear this story in the Robertson County Times. Well may be when they get the case killed.
Ms Jones

Brentwood, TN

#2 Aug 18, 2011
I beg to differ with you on Judge Glover. I work for another Law firm and know that he had NOTHING to do with this. At one time,his wife paid rent for an office with that group, but she didn't stay long. I agree with you about the Clerk's office and I can tell you something for sure, Lisa Cavender detests Judge Glover, so there is no way those two would ever be connected. She is unable to get along with anyone that has an opinion unlike hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HomeSafe Domestic Rescue 23 hr Hog Balls 3
Werst 4 and 5 year Olds ever 23 hr Realest 2
IP addresss Sat Frank 2
Any Update on Amanda Wix? Jan 30 Cheese Dip 3
Thanks Royal Inn Jan 27 Rock Man 13
Two Arrested For Sexual Exploitation Of Two Minors (Feb '14) Jan 27 DoubleRed 20
Gayla Geesley Jan 26 Jimmy carter 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster