First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Upper Darby Shopper

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Does anyone know what new stores are going in on 69th Street?
I have seen the sign for the Burlington Coat Factory where Marshall's used to be, but now there is construction on the other side of the street too (where the old New York & Co was)...
Also, any word on anything going in where Sears used to be?
I read in Mayor Micozzie's Budget Address that three national chains have pulled permits for work on 69th street, so I am wondering what other new stores might be coming there.
Anyone know?
danclark

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Roger wrote:
None, nobody wants to invest in anything for pale freckled Irish white trash. A bunch of drunken stumbling blue collar union goons.
Dumb Micks.
Need glasses? Have some other vision problem? 69th. St. Has mostly black shoppers. And you claim it a waste to invest in 69th. St. Any investment to 69th st. would be of benefit for your race. What's with all this attack on white? Upper Darby is mostly of other non-white residents. How is it possible you don't know this? Probably because your mind is extremely blurred to reality. I see you take pride in being ignorant.
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Some Fried Chicken and Waffles restaurants would be nice
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Some Fried Chicken and Waffles restaurants would be nice
Maybe a Denneys. Isn't there an Old Country Buffet that should have those foods?
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#6 Feb 17, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe a Denneys. Isn't there an Old Country Buffet that should have those foods?
Nah those are white people places. We need cheap chicken and waffles for the broskies
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah those are white people places. We need cheap chicken and waffles for the broskies
pardom me but Denneys has plenty black people AND employees. Obviously good enough for those black folks. Maybe I should avoid any eatery that are black people places. Have'nt seen any yet. IHOP, Boston Market, Old Cointry Buffet, Empire Diner,Pennys, Penn Pines diner, Red Lobster,The Hot Spot,etc. All have black patrons and employess. Have'nt seen any "white people" places. Why are most these forums go to about race? Get over it, many races are in public places!
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#8 Feb 17, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text>pardom me but Denneys has plenty black people AND employees. Obviously good enough for those black folks. Maybe I should avoid any eatery that are black people places. Have'nt seen any yet. IHOP, Boston Market, Old Cointry Buffet, Empire Diner,Pennys, Penn Pines diner, Red Lobster,The Hot Spot,etc. All have black patrons and employess. Have'nt seen any "white people" places. Why are most these forums go to about race? Get over it, many races are in public places!
What do you against chicken and waffles?
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you against chicken and waffles?
I have nothing against those food ltems. When I mention a place, you say about those being white places. Many black go to them. Check the back of a phone book-has food places to go.
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#10 Feb 18, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing against those food ltems. When I mention a place, you say about those being white places. Many black go to them. Check the back of a phone book-has food places to go.
We need more Soul Food eateries. Not out of date chain restaurants
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
We need more Soul Food eateries. Not out of date chain restaurants
There was a soul food eatery at Marshall + Long Lane. It closed. Maybe lack of customers. Any buisness will fail if not enough customers. I would like to see more German cusine around but there isn't so I do with what's available. Food does'nt go out of style so how it's presented isn't important to me. Those "out of date" chain restaurants are doing well in this economy. I assume patrons consider them current dated, not out dated. A matter of perspective.
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#12 Feb 19, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text>There was a soul food eatery at Marshall + Long Lane. It closed. Maybe lack of customers. Any buisness will fail if not enough customers. I would like to see more German cusine around but there isn't so I do with what's available. Food does'nt go out of style so how it's presented isn't important to me. Those "out of date" chain restaurants are doing well in this economy. I assume patrons consider them current dated, not out dated. A matter of perspective.
A lot of Homies don't have a driver license. We need Soul Food like a block from the crib or we ain't going there ti eat.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Homies don't have a driver license. We need Soul Food like a block from the crib or we ain't going there ti eat.
I have a drivers license but no car and take buses. The costs can outweigh the benefit of going to an eatery I like, so its still limited to what I can get.
Holotta Wytrash

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text> I have a drivers license but no car and take buses. The costs can outweigh the benefit of going to an eatery I like, so its still limited to what I can get.
Only dogs take Septa buses. Dogs like you.

Brauhaus Schmitz has great German food, but it's more geared towards successful people with money, so I guess you'll be going to Pica's for your special occasions like when you cash your welfare check.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Holotta Wytrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Brauhaus Schmitz has great German food, but it's more geared towards successful people with money, so I guess you'll be going to Pica's for your special occasions like when you cash your welfare check.
First-lots og people take the bus even those with cars. Black people to,so what do you call them? I have'nt been to Picas in years. Yet many ecpensive cars in the parking lot. I don't collect welfare checks. Yoi should collect a reality check. Obvious you need it.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Holotta Wytrash wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe I should use a post ID like "Too many blyckskum"! Then make annoying false comments. But I don't want to lower myself to the gutter with the likes of you.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Everyone read notations under the comment click box. Inappropiate posts may be removed. I see a lot that should be removed.
danclark

Baltimore, MD

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Holotta Wytrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Leroys post about not having a license and looking for a place with cheap food. Invite him to your home.
Mickey McMickers

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 19, 2013
danclark wrote:
<quoted text>Read Leroys post about not having a license and looking for a place with cheap food. Invite him to your home.
So you worked for a maintenance department somewhere? How 'bout 'dem Flyers, man?
danclark

Paterson, NJ

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Mickey McMickers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you worked for a maintenance department somewhere? How 'bout 'dem Flyers, man?
Not quite. I worked for this town-park & recreation. I made welcome to Upper Darby signs, took care of baseball/football fields did small engine repairs of equipment. Then had a job as an apartment manager in Havertown. Then as a machinist to make/repair parts for Boeing and Westinghouse. Times changed so the jobs had to change.
Leroy

Somers Point, NJ

#21 Feb 20, 2013
So who likes Fried Chicken and Waffles with a slice of watermelon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u know Nov 21 flood3375 1
do u Nov 21 flood3375 1
Goodbye Media Patch. (Jan '14) Nov 20 TRUMANs FOLLY 19
DUI accident 11/7/2014 Nov 16 Carolyn 1
Rock with the Turks l.p. Nov 13 Skim 1
Hillel, a safe haven for Israel supporters (Feb '14) Nov 12 citizen four 5
Is There Such a Thing as 'Daycare Syndrome'? Nov 8 lady 4

Springfield News Video

Springfield Dating
Find my Match