Study Shows Some Students Are Left Behind

Jul 8, 2011 Full story: KEZI-TV Eugene 14

A new federal report shows minority students largely aren't participating in higher level math and science courses in Oregon.

Full Story
Dr Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 8, 2011
The headline should say, "Negroes are incapable of performing advanced mathematics, liberals blame racism"

...and demand Atlanta style laws where negroes are given passing grades without actually doing any work or learning anything.

They are going to name the program Minority Scholastic Assistance Program.

Blax will be given an EBT [Education Bzz Thashat] card they can swipe in the classroom for a passing grade and praise from the teacher.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#2 Jul 8, 2011
"Should Racism Be Called a Mental Illness?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story...

...a person who racially bashes people he/she hasn't met for an extended period of time, without cause or justification:

Official Classification

The American Psychiatric Association (APA) does not list racism in its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), the bible of psychiatrists worldwide. Most psychiatrists believe that racism is a cultural and social problem, not a matter of individual pathology.

...alright, then what is it, it has to be more than just a cultural and social problem, because those issues can change with environmental changes, example: a person who has racial biases, changes after joining the military, after he/she is paired with a member of another race on the buddy system.

Those that can not reform their racist ways would have to have indigenous-mentality - or a thought process that does not and/or can not conform with societal evolutionary norms.
Dr Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jul 8, 2011


Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill
Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'

WASHINGTON Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness." "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to "the vast right-wing conspiracy."

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.


"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
* satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
* augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

"The roots of liberalism and its associated madness can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#4 Jul 8, 2011
I visit Topix.com/afam to study people like Dr Saius in my spare time, I realize from reading some of the posts created by Dr Saius that this is a person that struggles with a thought process that is different from other Whites who do not harbor similar beliefs. Given the fact that this is the Internet, some would posit that Dr Saius and others like Dr Saius are engaging in 'fun' and games and are not seriously indigenous in their mentality. However, I disagree and there has to be a title for people who can not conform to the fact that humans of all races can not be generalized ...that is an indigenous thought process of a failed culture in America.

In other words, America's school system has failed, because before you can be a rocket scientist, or a doctor, or a police officer or a teacher ...you should have to understand that humans are no different from each other.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#5 Jul 8, 2011
If a cultural problem exist, is it based on the fact that 'teachings' within the same culture are that different?...the answer is YES!...Because America allows for sub-cultures to rule the reality of culture in general ...than racism can be quasi-entertaining, and since it's not in the DSM, and it is not an 'arrestable' offense, people like Dr Saius will be on Topix.com/afam for a very long time.

However, I will submit this about what Topix.com/afam represents... it shows the true reason Americans are no better now than hundreds of years ago. On the surface, people are just 'lying' about the problems, culturally that controls this country's forward progress.
Dr Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jul 8, 2011
Digital Clairvoyance wrote:
I visit Topix.com/afam to study people like Dr Saius in my spare time, I realize from reading some of the posts created by Dr Saius that this is a person that struggles with a thought process that is different from other Whites who do not harbor similar beliefs. Given the fact that this is the Internet, some would posit that Dr Saius and others like Dr Saius are engaging in 'fun' and games and are not seriously indigenous in their mentality. However, I disagree and there has to be a title for people who can not conform to the fact that humans of all races can not be generalized ...that is an indigenous thought process of a failed culture in America.
In other words, America's school system has failed, because before you can be a rocket scientist, or a doctor, or a police officer or a teacher ...you should have to understand that humans are no different from each other.
You are posting contradictory opinion from your liberal friends that claim well over 60% of Americans are actually racists that think just as I do.

"you should have to understand that humans are no different from each other."

I love this egalitarian tripe. Not even progressive liberals believe two people are equal, science is constantly identifying more and more differences in the races, hundreds of years of standardized testing shows vast differences in intellects, but we are to believe all humans are actually the same or we are mentally ill...?

That is why I love Topix.
Dr Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jul 8, 2011
Digital Clairvoyance wrote:
If a cultural problem exist, is it based on the fact that 'teachings' within the same culture are that different?...the answer is YES!...Because America allows for sub-cultures to rule the reality of culture in general.
So you do understand the true problem but still attempt to place it on the shoulder of racists. My post really does hit the nail on the head, but like a fish that don't know he is wet, you blither along providing entertainment like this was a minstrel show.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#8 Jul 8, 2011
Dr Saius makes assumptions like assuming I'm liberal, when Digital Clairvoyance does not believe in 'any' political party / system, because all elected officials are in bed with lobbyists, not their so-called constituents-base.

You know Dr Saius if you spent more time getting to know people, instead of 'assuming', your general character could be improved.
Dr Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jul 8, 2011
I have only ever known progressive liberals to refer to themselves in the first person.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#10 Jul 8, 2011
Dr Saius wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do understand the true problem but still attempt to place it on the shoulder of racists. My post really does hit the nail on the head, but like a fish that don't know he is wet, you blither along providing entertainment like this was a minstrel show.
Dr Saius, you and I do not see the same cultural problem, I see it as a sub-cultural, or better yet as a counter-culture, that tries to convince society that there are 'differences' among humans in the same cultural environments. America is that environment for the purposes of my construct, within America ...we are humans first, and we are Americans,(the majority of us)... what's failed is that people like you Dr Saius, would like to create sub-divisions based on the pigmentation of Americans skin.

This is an oxymoron, and does not attach to a true 'cultural problem' but instead would appear to be a mental issue, but the DSM-society is not moved to that point yet.

Americans could all live the very 'same'...if racism wasn't incubated by people like you, and than manifested in how people within our culture treat each others so differently.

...It's the destruction from within, the war from within ...the 'us versus them' mindset, Dr Saius, that you have, that is central to the misgivings of our society in general.
Digital Clairvoyance

Spokane, WA

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Dr Saius wrote:
I have only ever known progressive liberals to refer to themselves in the first person.
These titles, Digital Clairvoyance and so forth, are not real names Dr Saius, so I can refer to them in any person I so choose ...without that forcing me, attached to any political party cast. Did you forget that these titles are not real names, or what?

Let me say this to you, have a good day,...you will come to realize, in your lifetime, that you will eventually need those you equate to ...somehow lesser than you.

In closing with you on this thread, let me share a little story with you Dr Saius.

A rich White man, got into a terrible car accident ...now before this day, the rich White man harbored feelings like you do Dr Saius, he had all of these beliefs about Blacks and Hispanics ...on this day he was hurt so bad he couldn't move ...his nurse a Black woman cared for him ...in his words, like she would had, her own children...

The racist rich White man, told the nurse many times that he didn't deserve her care, that before that point in his life....he harbored horrible beliefs and misgivings about Black people.

The nurse just laughed and said we are all humans, nothing more, and we are all Americans, and we all need each other ...at least at sometime in our lives!

Have a good Friday Dr Saius!...you can get back to your racism now

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Left behind. Jesus, if only we had left you behind in Africa.
Saius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jul 8, 2011
Digital Clairvoyance wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Saius, you and I do not see the same cultural problem, I see it as a sub-cultural, or better yet as a counter-culture, that tries to convince society that there are 'differences' among humans in the same cultural environments. America is that environment for the purposes of my construct, within America ...we are humans first, and we are Americans,(the majority of us)... what's failed is that people like you Dr Saius, would like to create sub-divisions based on the pigmentation of Americans skin.
This is an oxymoron, and does not attach to a true 'cultural problem' but instead would appear to be a mental issue, but the DSM-society is not moved to that point yet.
Americans could all live the very 'same'...if racism wasn't incubated by people like you, and than manifested in how people within our culture treat each others so differently.
...It's the destruction from within, the war from within ...the 'us versus them' mindset, Dr Saius, that you have, that is central to the misgivings of our society in general.
"Multi-culturalism" has morphed into different groups of losers being allowed to set up pockets of the turd world inside of our first world western nation. The ghetto.. The Spanish gheto. The Mexican ghetto. The Muslim ghetto.

Liberalism has decided that these groups can strengthen their political power if they pander to them. That is why 47% of Americans pay no income tax and get back a bloody refund when they have paid nothing. That is why so many people have a handout and would rather collect unemployment than work.

Racism is not the problem. People with no pride or self esteem are the problem.
Mack

Altadena, CA

#15 Jul 9, 2011
People have to encourage their children to read books and expose their little minds to advanced concepts of learning.

I am so happy that my daughter is in the Advanced Placement courses at her school, and tests well, and was recently awarded for her near perfect attendance and high grade point average.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know John Olai Foss (Mar '13) Sun Hunter269 4
Air regulators ban "visible chimney smoke" from... Jan 14 Dave Weahunr 1
Search Engines Use Homepages to Show Solidarity... Jan 9 One way or another 2
Graveyard carz Jan 8 GYC fan 1
Review: Hosanna Real Estate Svc (Oct '08) Jan 8 Your loss 52
Occupy Eugene is a fraud Jan 5 a protester 6
When Cops Don't Know the Law Jan 5 a protester 4
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football