Sue the city of Eugene
Posted in the Springfield Forum
#1 Jan 24, 2014
WHY has the mayor, most of the city council, and the Eugene Police Dept. been so fanatical about persecuting the homeless and sending them to early death?
They continually violate the legal rights, civil rights, and human rights of the homeless year after year. They should have been prosecuted years ago, for crimes against humanity.
- keep coming up with new ways to falsely imprison them
- illegally ticket and harass them for things which aren't even infractions (touching a building)
- violently attack them, and force them to live in fear
- have committed felony child abuse by kidnapping their children, which causes extreme trauma and lifelong PTSD for both children and parents
- have threatened them into accepting transportation to other communities, which created a burden and resentment toward Eugene
- keep trying to murder the homeless by denying them the basic necessities of life
- daily drive them to abuse drugs and alcohol to escape the misery
- attack their encampments. The political parasites want the homeless to disappear, and die, because they're living proof of government corruption, banking corruption, police corruption, etc.
They're also proof that most Eugene residents are Godless and lawless. Taxpayers who willingly finance the corruption and inhumanity are just as guilty. There will always be a criminal element in power who will go as far as the public lets them.
So, Eugene residents deserve to lose programs, etc. funded by their own tax dollars -- cuts made by the same officials who never even think of cutting fraud and waste instead. Its only going to get worse unless they start fighting back like adults, instead of waiting for others to take care of them all their lives.
Demand that the entire 2013 budget be made public, including every dollar spent, where, and why.
Demand the publication of all civil service salaries, and retroactive salary cuts for those who have committed felonies in office.
Demand accountability, both criminal and civil.
Since most people support this civil war, we must help the homeless sue the city for the pain and suffering that resulted from every crime committed against them over the past decades. Then they won't be homeless any more, and the Godless, lawless masses will finally pay for their lack of humanity.
Add your comments below
|get Supplies for Opiods and other Pain relief Meds||Sat||lkjlv||1|
|Register Guard = Yellow Journalism||Fri||ex-subscriber||2|
|Sex scenes||Dec 30||Interested||1|
|Review: Hosanna Real Estate Svc (Oct '08)||Dec '16||Rjw||55|
|Realtor Warning||Dec '16||desperate||2|
|Willie Taggart replaced Mark Helfrich||Dec '16||Worst team||1|
|Willie Taggart||Dec '16||Worst team||1|
Find what you want!
Search Springfield Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC