Review: Benedettis Meat Market & Deli

Review: Benedettis Meat Market & Deli

Posted in the Springfield Forum

MeatWad

Eugene, OR

#1 Aug 25, 2009
This business deserves the support of Eugene/Springfield. James Benedetti is a true East Coast guy who has brought the expertise and care associated with the best traditions of an Italian butcher shop to our town.
meat snob

Eugene, OR

#2 Sep 3, 2009
This place is amazing. The quality of meat is at least as good (dare I say it?), if not better than Long's Meat Market, and the level of service is unparalleled. They are completely unpretentious and are able to keep prices relatively low probably because they have much lower overhead at their Springfield location than they would in some fancy place in Eugene (I'm looking at you, Long's). If you haven't yet, head over to Benedetti's.
YUUUUMMMMMMM

Eugene, OR

#3 Sep 27, 2009
This place has the best sandwiches in the WORLD! A true deli, reminiscent of the East Coast delis. YUUUMMMMMMM
I know delicious

Eugene, OR

#4 Jan 12, 2010
This little place has the best fresh meats, prepared salads and sandwiches! The guys really know their food. Plus (if that's not enough), they've got some special events coming up - cooking classes! Stay tuned 4 more from James Benedetti and his crew. They NEVER disappoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eugene judge above the law 1 hr many victims 4
Mark Helfrich is no longer with the Oregon Duck... Nov 29 Worst team 1
Brian Kelly to replace Mark Helfrich Nov 29 Worst team 1
Oregon Ducks Football to fire Mark Helfrich Nov 29 Worst team 1
Have you been victimized in Oregon? Nov 27 many victims 2
Eugene Mugshots Nov 21 many victims 3
Bad bankruptcy law firm Nov 19 going broke 2

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance