Drowning victim's friends warn others...

Drowning victim's friends warn others of Willamette River trouble spot

There are 1 comment on the MSNBC story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Drowning victim's friends warn others of Willamette River trouble spot. In it, MSNBC reports that:

A week after a Springfield woman drowned in the Willamette River , friends of Paola Kilday are trying to get the word out about the dangerous spot in the river where she was sucked underwater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

ramona wilkinson

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2011
I was her mother inlaw and i am very hearbroken that this happened to Paola. I wish that she was wearing a life jacket that awful and tragic day she left us all. I try not to think sometimes that its not really real that she is gone but try to think of her laughter and kind smiles. So many precious memories of her will live forever in my heart. Please to everyone who plans a rafting trip Please plan your trip and wear your life jackets!! Our whole family and her two beautiful sons will miss her so much and we cant understand why it happened to her It can happen also to your loved one too So please just put on your life jacket!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want to move to oregon (Aug '10) 14 hr Die Hippie Scum 49
News Jim Carrey Misused Photo of This Woman's Autist... Mon friend 16
Don Suttner? Jun 27 Man 1
Prosecute DA Gardner crimes Jun 25 Die Hippie Scum 6
News Protesters to march on City Council meeting ove... Jun 15 Small Correction 38
Review: Affordable Dentures Feb '15 calgirl 2
Air regulators ban "visible chimney smoke" from... Jan '15 Dave Weahunr 1
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages