Eugene Police investigate vehicle-bic...

Eugene Police investigate vehicle-bicycle crash on River Road [UPDATE: 8/29/11 at 10 p.m.]

There are 2 comments on the MyEugene.org story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Eugene Police investigate vehicle-bicycle crash on River Road [UPDATE: 8/29/11 at 10 p.m.]. In it, MyEugene.org reports that:

Eugene Police are investigating a vehicle-bike crash that occurred at 7:04 p.m. this evening in the 2600 block of River Road and released this statement: "Preliminary information indicates a female on a bike, Mingo Shay Pelkey, age 39, of Eugene, was riding her bike northbound on River Road between Green Lane and Hunsaker and changed lanes from the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEugene.org.

littlelady

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2011
So has anyone hear about the guy Jim Gleich who killed cyclist on River Road how on Aug 22nd 6 days before his house was robbed. has anyone come across article or anything. thank u
Midwest is best

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Oct 8, 2011
I lived there for 7 years and found that cyclists are very irresponsible in general. They blow through red lights, and when they nearly git hit they cuss and flip off the people THEY pulled in front of. Cyclists act like everyone in the world is responsible for their safety except for them. I remember Portland was giving out FREE bicycle lamps, and this idiot called a radio show and said "I don't need a light, I can see fine at night! The radio show host replied "It's so drivers can see you dumbass !" What really gets me is most of these bicyclists are older people. I don't really feel sorry for they when they get hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center could ... Apr 7 Blogger 2
News Protest leads to arrest at Eugene library Mar '18 Marcavage s Trick 8
Jensen family that owns Lone Pine farms, runs B... Mar '18 Jesse Rishel 1
Oregon gets F grade in 2015 State Integrity Inv... (May '17) Feb '18 linda Barrow 2
Graveyard carz (Jan '15) Dec '17 mopar 1 5
Review: Hysteria City.com (Oct '10) Sep '17 bluzeman 51
Review: Hosanna Real Estate Svc (Oct '08) Sep '17 Stymied 57

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages