Police: Drunk man Tasers arresting officer after celebrating birthday

Feb 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVAL-TV Eugene

A drunk man Tasered a police officer with their own stun gun early Saturday morning after fighting with officers who tried to get him to leave Good Times bar, Eugene Police said.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013
F ALL PIG

Springfield, OR

#1 Feb 28, 2013
This smells real fishy..... F'n pigs.... how can a man "TASER" a cop, when the man is face down on the ground, 3 cops are on his back, trying to handcuff him??? Who is this guy, Harry Houdini? I dont know about you, but when i put my arm behind my back when i am belly first on the ground, i can barely reach 6 inches away from my body? Which tells me that the pig had the taser WAY TO CLOSE to the man. Why is a taser gun being held point blank? I thought those tasers could shoot 15 feet!
I dont feel bad for the pig that got shot.... to bad it wasnt a real gun..... and the F'n pigs wonder why other pigs try to take eachother out..... where is Chris Dorner when you need him? This is what the second ammendment is all about... the abuse of power by our government...... My FN HERSTAL handgun with over 2000 armor pearcing rounds isnt for the "common criminal" that my break into my house, but for the OUT OF CONTROL pigs that think they are untouchable wearing the level 3 kevlar vests!!!! Now we are even Biiiitches! COME AND TASER ME AND FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Review: Hosanna Real Estate Svc (Oct '08) Aug 17 Past tenant 47
protesting for an animal? Aug 17 Christian protester 2
Debate: Marijuana - Eugene, OR (Aug '10) Aug 14 Reaperod 52
Yodhheh Aug 14 nobody 5
looking for black Aug 9 BabyJay_247 2
Do you like to read Sci-Fi Aug 6 Tom_H 1
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000