HEROweb Marketing and Design Announce...

HEROweb Marketing and Design Announces Hiring of New Marketing ...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Aug 19, 2009, titled HEROweb Marketing and Design Announces Hiring of New Marketing .... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Over the past several months, Alex Peerenboom, Dave Reed, and Mike Brown have been brought aboard to help with the increasing demand the company has faced with both the growth of their marketing service portfolio and recent comparison shopping feed service announcement.'HEROweb's marketing services have really blossomed over the past year and with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jim Fitzgerald

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 24, 2009
I am not one to hand out compliments lightly but I would like to say as a lay person who does not consider himself "computer savvy", the team at Mighty Merchant under the direction of Michael Stearns has my website heading in the right direction. I have tried marketing with another SEO company with no visible results. Its easy to get caught in a contract that does not pay off. Mighty Merchant not only is delivering results but has done it in a way that fits my budget with no long term commitments. The adding of new marketing personal reflects a commitment to doing all they can for their clients. Thanks Mighty Merchant, keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex scenes Dec 30 Interested 1
Review: Hosanna Real Estate Svc (Oct '08) Dec 20 Rjw 55
Realtor Warning Dec '16 desperate 2
Willie Taggart replaced Mark Helfrich Dec '16 Worst team 1
Willie Taggart Dec '16 Worst team 1
Eugene judge above the law Dec '16 many victims 4
Mark Helfrich is no longer with the Oregon Duck... Nov '16 Worst team 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance