“Smart liberals question Obama”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2013
The city should be PAYING bike riders, as a reward for not using cars and trucks, which do damage roads.

Evidently most people favor the tax, proving that Eugene is predominantly conservative. These are the same people who were ok with the other abuses from the city.
For that reason I'm in favor of the city raising property taxes and charging sales tax. Eugene's majority wants to tax the wrong people, so they need to be the ones to pay.

“Smart liberals question Obama”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Bike riders also mean fewer people riding those ridiculous large busses that only have a few people in them.

Eugene residents can either start thinking intelligently, or keep agreeing with the politicians who aren't cutting the waste of tax dollars. Instead they keep demanding more money they can waste.

What about all those flowers downtown? How much did all that ridiculous waste cost? I'm boycotting the downtown and protest against my tax dollars being wasted to help them profit?

What about George Poling's fence? When are residents going to demand he pay for the full cost, and pay a fine for scamming the taxpayers?

What about the $116 thousand to fence off the park, so the homeless can die faster?

Until residents learn to vote for good politicians, and speak out against the waste, we'll keep seeing our taxes raised and money wasted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat, Gay Rights Activist Arrested for Alle... 47 min Roland 14
Obama Friend, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested o... 1 hr Roland 17
Yodhheh 21 hr gest 14
Frequent White House Visitor Accused Of Sexuall... Tue Reginald 5
Couple Having Sex in Car Cause Traffic Jam, Get... Nov 22 Xstain Mullahs 3
Cat breeder arrested, accused of animal abuse (Dec '12) Oct '14 cfacatteryreviews 6
Judge to rule on Oregon gay marriage ban Monday (May '14) Oct '14 model t 18
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM